NEW YORK - Drew Barrymore has bought a six-bedroom, five-bath, Mediterranean-style mansion in the tony Santa Barbara enclave of Montecito, for about 7 million dollars.
LONDON - James Franco and Anne Hathaway will be co-hosting the 83rd Academy Awards, according to the organisers.
NEW DELHI - A look at SAB TV's upcoming detective show "Jaankhilavan Jasoos" may remind you of Inspector Clouseau of "Pink Panther" or the carrot munching detective of "Karamchand", but it has nothing in common with them, says channel spokesperson Anooj Kapoor.
CHICAGO - Albertina Walker's singing once stopped the filming of a movie because so many actors were moved to tears by the "Queen of Gospel." At home in Chicago, she babied her beloved French poodles, wore rhinestone sunglasses and was a fixture at the city's gospel music festival.
WASHINGTON - Betty White will join "Saturday Night Live" cast members when they toast Tina Fey with the nation's top humor prize at the Kennedy Center in Washington.
- Brooke Shields suffered in silence for 3 weeks after injuring hand
- Tim Blake Nelson Joins Drew Barrymore
- NY library to honor Steve Martin for gift of ideas
- Renowned Hollywood Agent Ed Limato Passes Away At 73
- Bruce Cohen, Don Mischer to produce Oscars
- Brooke Shields returning to Broadway
- 30 Rock Producer Lands Emmy Honour
- Bonnaroo crowds endure heat for Jay-Z, Conan
- Conan, comedians play rock stars at Bonnaroo
- Conan O'Brien plays rock star at Bonnaroo
- Tina Fey to get top Mark Twain humor prize in DC
- Alec Baldwin hosts ‘Saturday Night Live’ for record 15th time
- Facts Of The Day (Alec Baldwin, Steve Martin)
- Baldwin To Tie Martin’s Saturday Night Live Hosting Run
- Playing banjo eased Oscar stress for Steve Martin
- Best quotes from 2010 Oscars acceptance speeches
- A-listers, Olympians mingle at Oscar after-parties
- Veteran Oscar reporter offers view from audience
- Front-runners rule at predictable Oscars
- Bullock, Bridges earn lead-acting Academy Awards
- Bridges earns best-actor Oscar for 'Crazy Heart'
- Martin, Baldwin prove 2 Oscar hosts better than 1
- Mo'Nique, Waltz win supporting-acting Oscars
- 'Basterds' star Waltz wins supporting-actor Oscar
- Oscar show opens with ribbing by Martin, Baldwin
- Oscars under way; 'Avatar,"Locker' lead nominees
- Inside the Oscar show on Hollywood's biggest night
- Academy Awards under way
- ‘The Hurt Locker’ sets records at 82nd Academy Awards (Roundup)
- Oscars 2010 Date and Time Announced
- 'Avatar,' 'Hurt Locker' lead expanded Oscar parade
- Predictability out of the picture at Oscars
- Oscars arrive with predictability out of picture
- Oscar producers urge viewers to tune in early
- Viewers are poised to flock to Oscarcast this year