LONDON - Most of them are looked up to as idols for their out-of-the-box dressing styles, but guess the streak of experimenting went a tad further with some international celebrities who wore everything but elegance in 2010.
LOS ANGELES/NEW YORK - Christmas is a family festival - even at the cinema - and not very friendly to Westerns. Despite bad reviews, the comedy sequel "Little Fockers" ruled the US and Canadian holiday weekend box office with an estimated $34 million for its debut weekend.
NEW DELHI - "No One Killed Jessica" actress Vidya Balan says she feels glad that today's youth are not just clear about their opinions but know how to voice them and drive the government to act - as was seen in the Jessica Lall murder case.
NEW DELHI - He brought together the three biggies of Hindi cinema - Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan and Hrithik Roshan - in his blockbuster hit "Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham" in 2001 and filmmaker Karan Johar is now pitching for a sequel to the family saga, reveals Big B.
MUMBAI - Veena Malik's intimacy with Ashmit Patel in the "Bigg Boss" house set the TRPs soaring, but it wasn't enough for her as the controversial Pakistani beauty says she wanted to be more naughty on the reality show, but decided otherwise.
- Shujaat meets Imran in quest of common ground in Pak Politics
- Berry cancels daughter’s meeting with Poitier
- 2010 best year ever for me: Susan Boyle
- Lara Bingle hoping for a more upbeat 2011
- JK Rowling rejects ‘homeland’ tourism chiefs’ pleas to use Potter link
- Former Bond girl Caterina Murino thrilled to work with Rufus Sewell
- Beatles broke up because they had reached an end, says Yoko Ono
- Kelly Brook back with Danny Cipriani?
- ‘The Wombles’ creator Elisabeth Beresford dies aged 84
- Witherspoon sold out on Pattinson’s looks
- Tiger Woods to skip son’s birthday, upsets ex-wife
- Dizzee Rascal dismisses Natalie Imbruglia romance reports
- Beckham to face sex scandal accuser in court
- Bollywood spine chillers fail to scare (2010 in Retrospect)