LAHORE - Pakistan's film industry has advised their performers to stop frequent visits to India, and avoid acting in Indian films and participating in television shows, after severe threats from Shiv Sena to Bollywood against giving assignments to Pakistani artists.
LAHORE - The performing arts council in Lahore has decided to ban all song and dance performances based on Indian films because of the presence of "vulgarity" in them and to promote only classical dances in Pakistani theatre.
LAHORE - The Pakistan Muslim League-Q, which has of late been on a trail to meet every politically active party or leader, discussed performance of the PPP-led government with Tehreek-e-Insaaf chairman Imran Khan on Saturday.
LAHORE - "Munni Badnaam Hui Darling Tere Liye" from the Bollywood film "Dabangg" might have legions of fans but not the real life Munni, a mother of two in this Pakistani city, who has been harassed so much that she has shut her small shop.
LAHORE - Renowned folk and ghazal singer Abida Parveen has undergone angiography and angioplasty after suffering from a mild cardiac arrest in Lahore, media reports said Sunday.
- Abida Parveen suffers heart attack, hospitalised
- Early release of `Guzaarish’ in Pakistan irks Indians
- ‘Dabangg’ brings Pakistani public back to cinema halls
- Pak rulers should have promptly reciprocated Cameron’s insulting remarks: Imran Khan
- Imran Khan warns of protests if Zardari visits UK
- ‘Imran Khan favours terrorists and disrespects humanity’, says former PTI leader
- I can wipe out terrorism in 90 days if elected PM, claims Imran Khan
- Nawaz rigs polls just as he bribes umpires to win cricket matches: Imran
- 1,000 guests and a single dish at Sania-Shoaib reception
- Zardari, Nawaz tried to clip Pak judiciary’s power: Imran
- Official of Imran Khan’s party calls Musharraf “a habitual liar”
- PPP government pushing Pak towards ‘anarchy’: Imran Khan
- Imran Khan says he is fighting ‘war’ to change Pakistan’s political scene
- Imran Khan vows to ‘flog big crooks’ if elected to power
- Sharif can’t play with neutral umpires like he played cricket with own umpires: Imran
- Non-selection of Pak cricketers in IPL a ‘blessing in disguise’: Lahore High Court
- Justice more important in Pakistan than roti, kapda aur makaan: Imran Khan
- Pakistani actress Meera challenges marriage certificate in court
- Imran Khan launches attack on Pak politicians depositing money in foreign banks
- Zardari’s interference in PCB’s internal affairs damaging Pak cricket: Imran Khan
- Imran Khan urges Pak Govt. to take concrete action for Aafia’s release
- Pak starlet Meera’s ‘doublespeak’ on IPL snub and Bollywood future
- Bollywood icon Aamir Khan wants to visit Lahore
- Imran warns Government against creating hurdles over SC decision
- ‘True patriot’ Imran Khan turns ‘messiah’ for Pak Taliban
- Imran Khan criticises PPP govt for threatening journalists
- Imran Khan asks Pakistanis to prepare for third ‘Long March’
- India working towards balkanisation of Pakistan: Imran Khan
- Imran Khan calls for mid-term elections, Pak govt’s en bloc resignation
- Terror fear causes Pakistani director to delay film’s release
- Imran asks PML-N to give up its two-faced policies
- Imran Khan asks Pak govt. to halt Swat military operation
- Tollywood actress Meera’s husband gets bail
- Pakistani actress Meera’s husband booked for theft
- 1992 military operation against MQM ‘illegal’, ‘cruel’: Imran Khan