Animation And Comics
BUSAN, South Korea - Some serious character actors may be embarrassed about playing a comic book character, but Willem Dafoe says he's proud of his role as the villain Green Goblin in the "Spider-Man" movies.
WASHINGTON - A photograph of "Peanuts" comic strip creator Charles Schulz is being presented to the Smithsonian's National Portrait Gallery in recognition of his impact on millions of people around the world.
SAN DIEGO - San Diego will be inundated by comic book collectors, celebrities and superheros every summer for at least five more years, following Comic-Con International's decision to stay where the event started 30 years ago despite competition from other cities wanting a piece of the sci-fi pie.
SAN DIEGO - San Diego will be inundated by comic book collectors, celebrities and superheros every summer for at least five more years, following Comic-Con International's decision to stay.
- New Muslim comic book superhero on the way
- FCC examines complaint about Skechers cartoon
- Oprah Winfrey speaks up on 'Sesame' season opener
- Dafoe likes 'pure, personal cinema' of 'A Woman'
- Hitman Clooney's 'American' wins weekend with $16M
- Beetle Bailey nears retirement age but stays put
- Japanese animated film director Kon dies at 46
- Betty White scores Emmy win for 'SNL' hosting gig
- Can Orwell, Vonnegut, Austen lead you to love?
- 'Expendables' seizes top box office spot with $35M
- 'Expendables' seizes No. 1 spot with $35M debut
- 'Toy Story 3' is highest-grossing animated film
- UK author sues Ricky Gervais over 'Flanimals' book
- Comic book buff selling rare copy of Batman No. 1
- Branagh: Shakespeare's superheroes are like 'Thor'
- Dreamworks announces $150M stock buyback program
- Comic-Con closes after 4 days of pop culture fun
- 'Inception' trumps 'Salt' with $43.5M weekend
- Favreau, Ford, Craig surprise fans at Comic-Con
- Samuel L. Jackson announces 'Avengers' cast
- 'South Park' critic in Va. court on terror charge
- Will Ferrell launches Comic-Con with laughs
- Fans swarm San Diego as Comic-Con gets under way
- 'Inception' earns dreamy reception with $60.4M
- 'Despicable Me' dashes off with $56.4M opening
- Comic book writer Harvey Pekar dies at 70 in Ohio
- Anne Frank story published as graphic novel
- 'Eclipse' rises to $82.5M over holiday weekend
- Cavaliers, Bulls cap meetings with LeBron
- Ilene Woods, voice of Cinderella, dies at 81
- 'Toy Story 3,' Sandler are hot, Tom Cruise not
- 'Toy Story 3' finds big play time with $109M debut
- 'Toy Story 3' lives up to its buzz with $41M
- Comedy Central chided for proposed Jesus cartoon
- Rare Tintin artifacts on sale