- Breaking News
- Odd News
LONDON - Actress Natalie Portman paid tribute to fiance Benjamin Millepied as she won the award for the best actress at the 83rd Academy Awards in Los Angeles.
LOS ANGELES - The royal drama "The King's Speech" made it big at the 83rd Academy Awards by winning Oscars for best picture, best director, best actor and best screenwriter.
LONDON - 'The King's Speech,' was the clear favourite at the 83rd Academy Awards as the Anglo-Australian film won best picture and three other Oscars.
LOS ANGELES - List of winners at the 83rd Annual Academy Awards held at Hollywood's Kodak Theatre in Los Angeles Sunday night: Best Picture: The King's Speech - Iain Canning, Emile Sherman and Gareth Unwin, Producers Best Director: Tom Hooper for The King's Speech Best Actor in a Leading Role: Colin Firth for The King's Speech Best Actress in a Leading Role: Natalie Portman for Black Swan Best Actor in a Supporting Role: Christian Bale for The Fighter Best Actress in a Supporting Role: Melissa Leo for The Fighter Best Animated Feature Film: Toy Story 3 - Lee Unkrich Best Art Direction: Alice in Wonderland - Production Design: Robert Stromberg; Set Decoration: Karen O'Hara Best Cinematography: Wally Pfister for "Inception" Best Costume Design: Colleen Atwood for "Alice in Wonderland" Best Documentary (Feature): Inside Job by Charles Ferguson and Audrey Marrs Best Documentary (Short Subject): Strangers No More by Karen Goodman and Kirk Simon Best Film Editing: Angus Wall and Kirk Baxter for "The Social Network" Best Foreign Language Film: In a Better World (Denmark) Best Makeup: Rick Baker and Dave Elsey for "The Wolfman" Best Music (Original Score): Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross for "The Social Network" Best Music (Original Song): Randy Newman for the song "We Belong Together" for "Toy Story 3" Best Short Film (Animated): The Lost Thing by Shaun Tan and Andrew Ruhemann Best Short Film (Live Action): God of Love by Luke Matheny Best Sound Editing: Richard King for "Inception" Best Sound Mixing: Lora Hirschberg, Gary A.
WASHINGTON - Natalie Portman-who cried an awful lot in 'Black Swan'-couldn't hold her tears of joy when she grabbed the Best Actress Oscar.
- ‘The King’s Speech’ big winner of Oscar evening
- Natalie Portman wins best actress
- Natalie Portman wins Oscar for ‘Black Swan’
- Natalie Portman shows off her sexy side in new Miss Dior Cherie ad
- Will Natalie Portman fall victim to legendary Oscar’s curse?
- Germany’s cross-eyed possum predicts top Oscar winners
- Natalie Portman expecting baby boy
- List of top Bafta awards for 2011
- ‘The King’s Speech’ sweeps BAFTA, Rahman loses
- Colin Firth, Natalie Portman win top BAFTA honours
- ‘No Strings Attached’ bound by a string of clich (IANS Movie Review)
- Colin Firth bags ‘Actor Of The Year’ gong at London Critics’ Circle Film Awards
- Isabelle Adjani tops Time Magazine’s beautiful women list
- ‘The Roommate’ tops Super Bowl-sapped weekend box office
- Natalie Portman says she feels like an old hag
- Natalie Portman feels like an old hag
- I’m dying to be a mum, says Anne Hathaway
- SAG Awards 2011 Red Carpet Faux Pass
- ‘Black Swan’ prompts fans to contact Royal Ballet to see Portman
- Portman ‘honoured’ by Oscar nomination
- Girls want Scarlett’s lips, Natalie’s nose and Jennifer’s hair!
- ‘The King’s Speech’ dominates Oscar nominations
- ‘The King’s Speech’ leads Oscar race with 12 nominations
- Brawn mania: Feast of superhero outings this summer
- Natalie Portman on a sabbatical from movies
- Natalie Portman takes a break from movies to be with baby
- “No Strings Attached”: Sex Scene Secrets!
- ‘No Strings Attached’: A Cold Romcom?
- Natalie Portman fell in love with fiance as they danced for ‘Black Swan’
- Winona Ryder looks breathless in incredibly tight bodice dress
- Anne Hathaway to play Catwoman in ‘Dark Knight Rises’
- ‘The King’s Speech’ leads BAFTA nominations
- ‘The Social Network’ wins big at Golden Globes 2011
- Natalie Portman’s ‘drunken partying’ always went unnoticed
- Natalie Portman Nabs Golden Globe