PARIS - Fashionistas breathed a fatigued sigh of relief as the spring-summer 2011 ready-to-wear collections that took them from New York to London to Milan and finally to Paris for nine show-packed days wrapped up Wednesday with an equestrian show at French heritage saddle-maker Hermes that marked the end of designer Jean Paul Gaultier's seven-year tenure there.
LOS ANGELES - Perez Hilton is losing and gaining - losing weight and gaining a website, that is.
PARIS - Punk isn't dead. It's alive, and if not well, at least kicking in Paris, where - after hardcore-steeped shows earlier in the week at Balmain and Balenciaga - Jean Paul Gaultier sent out Saturday kinder, gentler Joan Jetts in spiky wigs and rose-emblazoned jean jackets.
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - Surrounded by cameras and familiar faces Mo Williams hadn't seen in months, Cleveland's guard looked up, stretched his arms out to both sides and announced what the world has known about the Cavaliers since a fateful decision this summer.
DENVER - Carmelo Anthony arrived at media day Monday wearing a Denver Nuggets jersey.
- Florida's Demps in boot to protect bruised foot
- Catherine Walker, designer to Princess Diana, dies
- Fashion greats remember McQueen in London service
- Nadal, Venus move on at US Open
- Rafa, Venus move on at US Open
- Brees, Johnson watch as Titans down Saints 27-24
- Stars do sunset shades on Emmys red carpet
- From 'Camp' to fall fashion: stars pick top trends
- Designer Prabal Gurung tastes US success
- Eli Manning back on practice field with Giants
- Hair extension maker sues Paris Hilton in LA
- Scarlett's dresses in bad shape, need repairs
- Fox launches new country music awards show
- Chelsea Clinton turns to Vera Wang for 2 gowns
- Timberlake's William Rast to launch at Target
- Fan in LeBron's Heat jersey draws ire in Cleveland
- Giants' Wilson fined for wearing orange cleats
- Shaun White line boasts skater style, street cred
- Moment of silence for Steinbrenner at All-Stars
- All-Stars fashion their own style off the field
- Roy Rogers auction in NYC offers Trigger's remains
- The naked and the dead at Paris couture
- Reds pushing for Joey Votto in fan All-Star vote
- Lions, and tigers, and bears, oh Chanel!
- Paris couture blooms with colorful gowns from Dior
- Jackson's '84 Victory Tour glove sells for $190K
- Kors _ with two lifetime awards _ ready for more
- Radcliffe sad as filming wraps on last 'Potter'
- Catherine Zeta-Jones honored by Queen Elizabeth II
- Hot young stars lead the way at CMT Music Awards
- Parker pays somber tribute to fashion's McQueen
- 'Twilight' tops bleep-happy MTV Movie Awards
- Nadal returns to French Open semis
- Venus Williams' tennis dress cheers lace industry
- Ex-Dolphin Taylor transitioning to life with Jets