LONDON (GaeaTimes.com)- "The Wizard Of Oz" seems to be the latest buzz for this winter.
VIENNA - The management of the Vienna State Opera and its ballet company says it has fired a ballerina for posing in the nude after she was warned not to do it again.
LONDON - Roy Ward-Baker, the British director best known for "A Night to Remember," the 1958 movie about the Titanic disaster, has died.
LONDON - The late British poet laureate Ted Hughes repeatedly tried to perfect a poem describing the night his wife Sylvia Plath killed herself, drafts of a work published for the first time Thursday show.
LONDON - British tabloids expressed outrage Thursday over a new documentary-style film that imagines what would happen if Prince Harry was taken hostage by the Taliban.
- Justin Timberlake prefers vinyl to MP3s
- Rome film fest to honor Julianne Moore
- Mario Vargas Llosa wins Nobel literature prize
- Gaultier's last Hermes collection ends Paris shows
- Poets buzzed about for Nobel literature prize
- Teenage TV talent contestant ordered out of UK
- Britain garners 9 International Emmy nominations
- Punk spirit lives on in Paris, with Gaultier show
- Michael Grandage to leave the Donmar Warehouse
- Nobel lit prize winner to be announced Oct. 7
- Denzel Washington to host Nobel Peace concert
- Spain selects film on story of Columbus for Oscar
- Model's documentary exposes fashion's darker side
- Catherine Walker, designer to Princess Diana, dies
- 'Neds' wins Spanish top film award
- Ebersol: NBC to air 200-plus hours from London
- Angelina Jolie picks Bosnian actress for lead role
- Fashion greats remember McQueen in London service
- Hungarian bass Laszlo Polgar dies at 63
- Author of Carla Bruni book defends sources
- Sacha Baron Cohen set for Freddie Mercury biopic
- Mariinsky celebrates 150 years, looks to future
- Mexican journalist Lydia Cacho receives PEN prize
- Europe pushes austerity, even for a king and queen
- TV correspondent Edwin Newman dies
- Britain's Prince Harry celebrates 26th birthday
- Biography paints French first lady as 'chameleon'
- Penelope Cruz is pregnant
- Choir girl blazes trail for female voices in UK
- Woody Allen defends his latest find, Bruni-Sarkozy
- French filmmaker Claude Chabrol dies at 80
- Sofia Coppola's 'Somewhere' wins top Venice prize
- Mirren is Prospera not Prospero in 'Tempest'
- Director: 'Barney's Version' took 10 years
- Venice: Tsui revives Chinese hero Detective Dee