MUMBAI - Bollywood actors Ajay Devgan and Emraan Hashmi unveiled the first look of 'Dil To Bacha Hai Ji' here over the weekend.
PUNE - Celebrated designer Vikram Phadnis was forced to make last-minute changes when his showstopper, actress Malaika Arora Khan, failed to make it for his show at the Pune Fashion Week (PFW).
NEW DELHI - Filmmaker Madhur Bhandarkar unveiled the first look of his upcoming film "Dil Toh Bachcha Hai Ji" on microblogging website Twitter.
September 25, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Actor Nandamuri Balakrishna is busy filming for his new movie these days.
MUMBAI - Bollywood actress Sridevi, who walked the ramp for ace designer Neeta Lulla as the show stopper at the Lakme Fashion Week, came across as very nervous and saved herself twice from falling flat on the ramp.
- Manyata’s baby shower a star-studded affair
- Amisha Patel Faces Rude Treatment At Kolkata Airport
- Mumbai Participated at 2nd Maharashtra Open Dancesport Championship event at Mayfair Worli
- Balakrishna is ready to take risk for PVC
- Amisha Patel has been signed for Param Veer Chakra
- Ashita Dhawan Terrorized By A Mad Man!
- Amisha Patel is not keeping well
- I was extremely nervous before walking the ramp: Aamir Khan
- Helen bonds with Salma with kiss on forehead
- A kiss on forehead, from Helen to Salma Khan
- Casting confusion - who replaced whom in ‘Run Bhola Run’?