LOS ANGELES - Elisabeth Hasselbeck is taking some time to appear on more than just "The View." ABC announced Thursday that Hasselbeck is joining "Good Morning America" as a contributor, covering "hot-button family, lifestyle and child-rearing issues." The network said her first report, looking at the growing trend of parents and kids getting tattoos together, will air Monday.
LOS ANGELES - USA Network says Kathryn Erbe is coming back to "Law & Order: Criminal Intent" for the drama's 10th and final season.
NEW YORK - Rick Sanchez didn't mince any words.
LOS ANGELES - "Modern Family," the Emmy award-winning comedy with two gay partners and their adopted baby among its cast of characters, will be saluted by a tolerance group for the TV show's openhearted view of families.
Pretty soon the 1972 Miami Dolphins can relax, a whole lot earlier than last year.
- Carrie Ann Inaba adds game show to TV dance card
- Put 'em in or keep 'em out? The Boise State debate
- Nealon, Willard, Polo are 'Glory Daze' guest stars
- Top 20 prime-time TV programs for Sept. 27-Oct. 3
- Fall TV season devoid of must-see new shows so far
- Jon Stewart lampoons fired CNN host Rick Sanchez
- Actor Tony Curtis buried after Vegas funeral
- Britain garners 9 International Emmy nominations
- ABC's 'My Generation' dumped after second telecast
- CNN's Sanchez fired after calling Stewart a bigot
- Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt divorce is dismissed
- Defiance, resilience marked career of Tony Curtis
- World Series Game 3 to start an hour earlier
- Stand-up comedian Greg Giraldo dies at 44
- Anderson Cooper trying daytime TV
- List of top 15 cable programs for Sept. 20-26
- Ex-NFL coach Jimmy Johnson voted off 'Survivor'
- Nicole Richie is no longer famous for being famous
- 'Lone Star' axed by Fox after just 2 airings
- Top 20 prime-time TV programs for Sept. 20-26
- CBS and NBC up on opening week; ABC and Fox down
- Miller part of the Ryder Cup fabric
- NJ chef featured on TV cooking show kills himself
- British TV stations win news International Emmys
- Max Weinberg splits as Conan O'Brien's bandleader
- Ebersol: NBC to air 200-plus hours from London
- Netflix, NBC Universal expand license deal
- Capitals, Penguins to be featured in reality show
- NFL heartache, troubles and QB chaos
- Tyler spotted at 'American Idol' presentation
- Fox crowns J-Lo, Tyler new 'American Idol' judges
- FCC examines complaint about Skechers cartoon
- 'Dancing With the Stars' TV's opening night winner
- Mark Burnett set to produce a talk show for OWN
- Turner gets digital rights to NCAA championships