In "Going the Distance," Drew Barrymore plays a quick-to-laugh, ambitious young hipster who loves cool indie bands, "Shawshank Redemption" and playing the old arcade games in bars.
Divorced. Single dad. Golf game still to be determined.
TOKYO - Actress Angelina Jolie, in Tokyo for the weekend opening of action thriller "Salt," brushed off rumors about her shaky relations with Brad Pitt.
A moon-eyed teen must choose between her vampire lover and her werewolf pal, a decision she faces amid the ever-simmering rivalry between bloodsuckers and lycanthropes.
MIAMI - Dwyane Wade has had June 20 circled for a long time.
- Parents turning 'Babies' into baby's first movie
- Sandra Bullock's divorce cites discord as grounds
- People: Bullock is divorcing James, adopting baby
- Website: Bullock is divorcing James, adopting baby
- At 40, Lopez balances motherhood, marriage, movies
- Burke writing about motherhood's delicate dance
- Review: Mel Gibson returns in 'Edge of Darkness'
- Review: Tennessee Williams' 'Teardrop Diamond'
- Review: Downey's no Sherlock Holmes, but it works
- Review: Love's simple-minded in 'It's Complicated'
- Review: News isn't good for 'About the Morgans'
- Review: Blunt rules with zest as 'Young Victoria'
- Review: 'Nine' adds up few numbers shy of Fellini
- Review: Bridges is brilliant in 'Crazy Heart'
- Review: Firth dazzles in radiant 'A Single Man'
- Review: 'Lovely Bones' trades soul for spectacle
- Review: 'Ninja Assassin' sports a dull blade
- Study: kids watching hours of TV at home daycare
- Review: Humor falls flat in 'Women In Trouble'
- Review: 'Fantastic Mr. Fox' is mighty fine
- Review: 'A Christmas Carol' suffocates in glitz
- Review: 'Men Who Stare at Goats' has fuzzy vision
- Review: Michael Chabon explores manhood in book
- Review: 'Precious' is great American cinema
- Review: 'Boondock Saints' makes unwelcome return
- Review: 'This Is It' a homage to Jackson greatness
- Review: 'House of the Devil' puts horror in limbo
- Review: Earhart tale 'Amelia' circles, never lands
- Ain't that America: balloon boy's cultural moment
- Review: 'Astro Boy' never takes flight
- Review: Hits and misses make up 'NY, I Love You'
- Gorgeous 'Wild Things' roars to the screen
- Suggestion powers 'Paranormal Activity' phenom
- 'Couples Retreat' is far from paradise
- Movie Review: 'Good Hair' laughs instead of cries