LOS ANGELES (GaeaTimes.com)- It has been more than a year since the King of Pop, legendary singer Michael Jackson passed away under mysterious circumstances but the controversies simply do not leave the talented singer! A lot of controversies erupted on his sexuality and orientation during his life and also after death and now another fresh dispute has surfaced which challenges the father ship of his child.
LONDON - Michael Jackson's doctor Conrad Murray is apparently planning to call the late singer's kids as defense witnesses over their father's death.
"As a matter of fact, because I am so dominant and I am a control freak, I would go out on dates, order, pull out my own chair, and I would never see that guy again!" R&B singer KELLY ROWLAND needs a man who is comfortable with her independence and strong personality.
LONDON - Late King of Pop Michael Jackson's daughter Paris, made her first public statement as she paid tribute to the superstar by calling him "the best father I could imagine" at his memorial service in Los Angeles.
CHICAGO - No matter how unusual their lives may have been so far, Michael Jackson's children now face a universal trauma felt by all kids who suddenly lose a parent.
- ‘Diana Ross was indebted to Jacko’
- Jacko’s exclusion of father from will is not snub, says Jermaine Jackson
- AEG chief: Rehearsal footage may become motion pic
- Report: Jackson's ex to seek custody of older kids
- Jackson's will cuts out ex-wife Debbie Rowe
- Michael Jackson not biological father of his kids: Report
- AP Source: Jackson's will puts assets in trust
- Source says Jackson's mom to get custody of kids
- AP Exclusive: Michael Jackson claimed net worth of $236.6 million in 2007
- Jackson family lawyer says will has been presented
- Jackson family: Michael Jackson had a will
- AP Exclusive: Jackson said net worth $236M in 2007
- Jacko wanted to perform O2 gigs for his kids, says friend
- Jackson's parents waste no time seeking control
- Jacko’s mother gets temporary custody of his kids
- Mother gets limited power over Jackson's property
- Jackson kids' godfather never saw him take drugs
- Jackson’s parents file for kids’ guardianship
- Source: Katherine Jackson seeks control of estate
- Michael Jackson’s mother to look after his children
- Spokeswoman: doctor not suspect in Jackson death
- Doctor tells police about Jackson's final moments
- Spokeswoman: Jackson cardiologist not a suspect
- AP Source: Jackson's mother retains his lawyer
- Chopra: Drug concerns with Jackson since 2005
- Janet Jackson arrives at Michael Jackson's LA home
- Janet Jackson “devastated” by brother Michael’s sudden death
- Who will get Michael Jackson’s estate?
- Jackson may be 'worth more dead than alive'
- Police focus on medical treatment in Jackson death
- Lawyer: Mom of 2 of Jackson's kids is inconsolable
- Police tow car, seek clues in Jackson death
- Autopsy set after Michael Jackson's sudden death
- Michael Jackson: Factual Biography
- Michael Jackson, 'King of Pop,' dead at 50