STOCKHOLM - Agnetha Faltskog of the Swedish supergroup ABBA, does not rule out a one-off reunion of the hit-making quartet, she said in an interview.
NEW YORK - Mario Vargas Llosa, the newest winner of the Nobel Prize in literature, has never found much honor in boundaries.
STOCKHOLM - With European novelists dominating recent Nobel literature awards, experts are guessing the Swedish Academy will look farther afield when it announces the 2010 winner on Thursday.
STOCKHOLM - The Swedish Academy says it will announce the winner of the 2010 Nobel Prize in literature next Thursday, on Oct.
STOCKHOLM - Italian composer Ennio Morricone and Icelandic singer Bjork have received the 2010 Polar Music Prize from Sweden's King Carl XVI Gustaf.
- Stockholm tour for 'Girl with Dragon Tattoo' fans
- World dignitaries to attend Swedish royal wedding
- Sweden: Princess Madeleine to attend royal wedding
- Early Stieg Larsson work uncovered in Sweden
- Sweden's Princess Lilian to miss royal wedding
- Morricone, Bjork share Sweden's Polar Music Prize
- US director Gus Van Sant wins Stockholm film award
- Ash cloud grounds Metallica tour but show goes on
- Columbia gets film rights to Larsson books
- Belgian illustrator wins Astrid Lindgren award
- Woods makes his case as millions pause to watch
- Nobel Prizes honor a record 5 women
- Besson and Sarandon win Stockholm film prizes
- Placido Domingo accepts $1M Swedish music prize
- US lead in danger? Nobels tell a different story
- Herta Mueller wins 2009 Nobel literature prize
- Oz and Oates top Nobel literature buzz
- Judge: Nobel literature prizes 'too Eurocentric'
- Nobel literature judge: award 'too Eurocentric'
- Stem cell pioneers among Nobel Prize candidates
- Nobel for literature to be announced Oct 8
- Bergman items sold at auction in Sweden
- Swedish TV: Vatican knew about Holocaust-denier
- Bergman belongings on auction in Stockholm
- Peter Gabriel, Abreu accept Polar Music Prize
- International idol, Jackson mourned around globe
- Jackson's world fans mourn idol
- Estelle to headline Stockholm Jazz Festival
- Jimmy Choo to design for Sweden's H&M
- Lauryn Hill cancels all European tour dates