IRVING, Texas - Dez Bryant didn't mind picking up the $54,896 dinner tab for his teammates.
NEW YORK - CNN fired news anchor Rick Sanchez on Friday, a day after he called Jon Stewart a bigot in a radio show interview where he also questioned whether Jews should be considered a minority.
NEW YORK - CNN says that anchor Rick Sanchez is "no longer with the company," a day after he called Jon Stewart a bigot while on a radio show.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Kansas City Chiefs offensive coordinator Charlie Weis had emergency gall bladder surgery Monday morning, according to a newspaper report.
AUSTIN, Texas - Clad in a white Tony Romo jersey, Melissa Tellez was posing for a picture on the steps of the Texas Capitol when she was asked which NFL team is No.
- TV reporter's locker room foray touches off debate
- Joe Namath guarantees he has football opinions
- Colts searching for answers along offensive line
- Cardinals returning to longtime radio home KMOX
- Dr. Laura plans to end radio show at end of year
- Dr. Laura says she'll end radio show this year
- Dr. Laura apologizes for saying N-word on the air
- Nelly to host St. Louis radio show
- Kahn fined $50,000 for talk of Beasley's drug use
- Black racism: a real problem, or pure politics?
- Panthers WR Smith regrets flag football injury
- New Big 12 a big bummer for some fans in Texas
- Rush Limbaugh latest to take Golf Channel's tips
- Himan Brown, radio storytelling star, dies in NYC
- Somali Islamic militants ban music on airwaves
- The day the music died: Somali Islamists ban songs
- Earnhardt downplays Bristol radio rant
- Juanes trots globe spreading peace message
- McCain faces toughest re-election challenge
- Sounders hire BBC's White as 'football' announcer
- Vikings fans use billboard persuasion for Favre
- Peppers doesn't want long-term deal with Panthers
- Miss Virginia wins 2010 Miss America crown
- Comments from Saints aren't riling up Colts
- Gibbs: Limbaugh's Haiti comments 'really stupid'
- Traficant to host radio talk show in Cleveland
- On heels of 'Dancing' win, Osmond dives into radio
- Mike Shanahan reportedly agrees to coach Redskins
- Reports: Shanahan agrees to coach Redskins
- No word on Shanahan; Portis sounds off on Campbell
- Limbaugh: Tests show no ailments after chest pain
- Rush Limbaugh admitted to Honolulu hospital
- Colts face great debate over pulling starters
- Obama surprises Va. gov. on radio show
- 10 a cappella singers ready for pop stardom