LOS ANGELES - An autopsy is planned Wednesday for a longtime Quentin Tarantino film editor who died while hiking in the Hollywood Hills during a record hot spell, a coroner's official said.
LOS ANGELES - A longtime Quentin Tarantino film editor may have died from heat stroke while hiking in the Hollywood Hills during a record hot spell, a coroner's official said Tuesday.
NEW YORK - Sarah Shourd, one of three Americans arrested last year while hiking near the Iran-Iraq border, has met with Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (ah-muh-DEE'-neh-zhahd).
NEW YORK - Her 410 days of solitary confinement in an Iranian prison were mostly cramped quarters and endless monotony, but Sarah Shourd chooses to savor the few moments of joy: a proposal from her boyfriend and a birthday celebration complete with a chocolate cake.
ASHEVILLE, N.C. - They're called the Blue Ridge Mountains, but in Asheville in the fall, they might as well be called the orange, red and yellow.
- Ted Nugent takes responsibility for deer baiting
- Munster match: '60s TV star falls for patient fan
- Obama's Maine island long visited by rich, famous
- Teen sailor's mother denies plans for reality show
- Kathy Griffin takes aim at Sarah Palin
- Woods makes his case as millions pause to watch
- Ski resort sets helmet rule after Richardson death
- Panel says spend more on national parks
- National parks headed for banner year
- Russell Crowe challenges columnist to bike duel
- Man butts heads with town over bare-bottom statue
- Stuttering kids savor a camp that makes them stars
- Florida's go-to guy on foreclosure cleanouts
- Go-to guy on foreclosure cleanouts sees it all
- Filmmaker Burns pays visit to Acadia National Park
- Travel briefs
- Burns' new PBS film reawakened childhood memory
- Olympic lugers surfing on Lake Placid
- A superstar real estate agent plots his comeback
- Burnquist tops vert semis at Maloof Money Cup
- What's new in Fairbanks this summer
- Lady Liberty's crown reopens on July Fourth
- On Independence Day, Liberty's crown reopens
- Immigrant high school student endures detainment
- Keillor looks back as 'Prairie Home' turns 35
- Statue of Liberty crown to reopen July 4
- Liberty's crown, closed since 9/11, to open July 4
- Seoul's ancient sights on a budget