PARIS - Mourning Michael Jackson fans lauded his talent, moonwalked in his honor, sang his lyrics and awaited word Monday on the possibility of a global memorial to the King of Pop.
LOS ANGELES - A lawyer for Michael Jackson's doctor said his client never gave or prescribed Jackson the painkillers Demerol or OxyContin, and denied reports suggesting that the doctor gave the pop star drugs that contributed to his death.
TOKYO - Mourning Michael Jackson fans around the world awaited word Monday on the possibility of a global memorial to the King of Pop.
LONDON - Michael Jackson's children are going to stay with their grandmother Katherine Jackson as reports have come that the legend's ex-wife Debbie Rowe will not fight for their custody if she is allowed more access to them.
LONDON - Michael Jackson's personal doctor has denied that he gave a shot of potent painkiller Demerol before the star collapsed in his home.
- Unconscious Jackson still had pulse when doctor found him
- Criminal investigation launched into Jackson’s death
- Jackson had just pills in his stomach, reveals autopsy
- Stars pay tribute as Jackson death investigation continues
- Janet Jackson takes stage for BET finale
- Michael Jackson's legacy honored at BET Awards
- BET Awards turn up star power for Jackson
- BET Awards honor Michael Jackson's legacy
- At BET Awards, Michael Jackson's legacy honored
- BET reporter spotted at Jackson home
- Lawyer for doctor: Jackson had pulse when found
- Jackson father doubts concert stress sickened star
- Michael Jackson's father doubts stress a factor
- Spokeswoman: doctor not suspect in Jackson death
- Michael Jackson’s funeral likely to be bigger than that of Elvis Presley
- Former nanny reveals Jackson’s drug, financial problems
- BET Awards to highlight Michael Jackson's legacy
- Doctor tells police about Jackson's final moments
- Michael Jackson’s children want to stay with granny
- Michael Jackson’s family started hunting for cash hours after his death, reveals nanny
- Spokeswoman: Jackson cardiologist not a suspect
- Lawyer: Jackson cardiologist not a suspect
- Jackson family statement on death of pop star
- Sharpton to meet with Jackson family on memorial
- Rev. Jesse Jackson: Family wants 2nd autopsy
- Jesse Jackson says Family wants 2nd autopsy
- Jesse Jackson: Family wants 2nd autopsy
- Bruno producers remove LaToya Jackson’s cameo
- Who will get Michael Jackson’s estate?
- Obama sends condolences to Jackson’s family, fans
- Michael Jackson’s ex-wife wants full custody of kids
- Comedians mark death of oft joked about Jackson
- Jackson’s life was sad and tragic: Obama
- Comedians mark death of oft-joked about Jackson
- La Toya Jackson scene removed from 'Bruno' movie