ATLANTA (GaeaTimes.com)- Comedian and rapper Katt Williams is all set to pay $577,929 to a recording producer with respect to an incident in which he alleged ordered his dog to attack the latter's pet canine.
ATLANTA (GaeaTimes.com)- American folk singer and songwriter Kristen Hall filed a lawsuit against American country music duo Sugarland back in 2008 claiming an estimated $14 million which is one-third of the band's profits.
ATLANTA - Geoff Ogilvy broke into a befuddled smile, searching for the right words, unsure exactly how to reply.
ATLANTA - Here's a wake-up call for Jim Furyk: He's tied for the lead at the Tour Championship, and very much in the hunt for the $10 million FedEx Cup prize.
ATLANTA - Paul Casey keeps flashing that defiant grin, keeps insisting he's not trying to prove anyone wrong.
- Woman withdraws restraining order against Sharpe
- Kid Rock expected to take the stand in Ga. court
- Stewart takes his 1st Cup win of the year
- Paste music magazine to stop print publication
- Trey Songz wants to ride momentum with new album
- Braun, Wolf lead Brewers past Braves, 9-3
- Efron in Atlanta pitching film "Charlie St. Cloud"
- Efron gets pitching lessons from Braves coach
- Vick a no-show at his own celebrity golf tourney
- Carrie Underwood’s Wedding Ceremony
- Carrie Underwood marries hockey player Mike Fisher
- Former Met Opera singer Cesare Siepi dies at 87
- Widespread Panic savors different kind of success
- Poet Eamon Grennan gives literary archive to Emory
- Racy lyrics lead Wendy's to pull CD from kid meals
- Rapper Gucci Mane freed from Atlanta jail
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony rapper denies hitting mother
- Cabrera hoping to defend Masters title
- Johnson scores 25 to lead Hawks past Lakers 109-92
- CNN war zone camerawoman Moth dies from cancer
- CNN war zone photojournalist Moth dies from cancer
- NCAA: Finally, a break from the madness
- John Smoltz joins TBS as analyst
- For NY 'Superflack' a move to gentler climes
- Tragedy, glitches and glory at star-crossed games
- Ga. prep star killed; was to play at Vanderbilt
- Great Olympic comebacks by Wescott, Miller & Vonn
- Georgia gives passport to American figure skater
- Show's not over yet for Idol Internet sensation
- Kandi takes advantage of 'Housewives' success
- Soldier jailed for angry rap song over deployment
- Jimmy and Rosalynn: A love story endures
- Perry to take 'Madea' play on the road in 2010
- Atlanta rapper T.I. released from Arkansas prison
- Winfrey donates $1.5M to Atlanta private school