LEIDSCHENDAM, Netherlands - Naomi Campbell's former agent is denying fabricating her testimony that the fashion model acknowledged receiving diamonds from former Liberian President Charles Taylor, who is on trial for war crimes.
JOHANNESBURG - The party to raise money for Nelson Mandela's children's charity started with an odd guest list: Dining among the celebrities was Liberian warlord Charles Taylor, also known as the "Butcher of Monrovia." Before the night was over, supermodel Naomi Campbell says she had been given a pouch of "dirty-looking stones" by two men who knocked on her door as she slept.
NEW YORK - David Clowney has been all over the map this summer, working with charities from New Jersey to Haiti.
JOHANNESBURG - The United States' 2-1 loss to Ghana in extra time, which eliminated the Americans from the tournament in South Africa, was the most-watched men's World Cup game ever in this country.
RUSTENBURG, South Africa - With a cushy road into the semifinals theirs for the taking, the Americans showed they're still, at best, a second-tier team.
- Soccer Saturday? Fans rally to support US team
- 'Cardiac kids' proving to be big winners back home
- US would like to stop being cardiac kids
- World Cup Today
- Ivory Coast stampede kills 2 during reggae concert
- Singer Jason Mraz visits Ghana to help end slavery
- Injuries keep coming ahead of World Cup opener
- Lennon's family donates peace recording to UN
- Nigerian officials: "District 9" not welcome here
- TV: Al-Qaida says it killed American in Mauritania
- Media watchdog urges Gambia to free journalists
- Bonnaroo festival gives stage to African acts
- State TV: Tuareg rebels in Niger release hostage