WASHINGTON - A photograph of "Peanuts" comic strip creator Charles Schulz is being presented to the Smithsonian's National Portrait Gallery in recognition of his impact on millions of people around the world.
NEW YORK - "Bonnie and Clyde" wasn't a movie that director Arthur Penn wanted to make, but when he finally agreed to it, he made sure that the violence provoked by the lawbreaking couple from the 1930s - and that led to the protagonists' bullet-riddled demise - wasn't disguised.
LOS ANGELES - With all the glamor of a film premiere and the pomp of the Academy Awards, the Los Angeles County Museum of Art celebrated the opening of the Lynda and Stewart Resnick Exhibition Pavilion with a glitzy party, complete with Hollywood heavyweights, art icons and entertainment by Christina Aguilera.
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio - Rolling Stones guitarist Ronnie Wood says he's pleased to see his art on the walls of an Ohio gallery instead of in his crowded studio.
- Joaquin Phoenix to David Letterman: I'm sorry
- Cher ending Vegas show Feb. 5 after some 200 shows
- Film based on Japanese novel debuts in Venice
- Exhibition looks at Jimi Hendrix's London years
- Michelle Obama portrait debuts at Smithsonian
- Exploring one of Paris' great attractions: Cinemas
- Ohio museum to show art by Stones' Ronnie Wood
- Utah artist known for Washington painting dies
- Final list of winners for 2010 Tony Awards
- "Red" and "Memphis" dominate Tonys
- Partial list of winners for 2010 Tony Awards
- "Red" and "Memphis" each win 3 early Tonys
- Largest festival of disabled artists opens in DC
- Actor Dennis Hopper remembered at NM service
- Dennis Hopper, Hollywood icon and antihero, dies
- Dennis Hopper, creator of hit 'Easy Rider,' dies
- James Franco returning to ABC's 'General Hospital'
- List of nominees for 2010 Tony Awards
- 4 nominees up for art's contentious Turner Prize
- Joan Baez to play Reno's Artown festival in July
- Sarkozy's dad unveils exhibit of digital paintings
- Icon Hank Williams receives Pulitzer citation
- Miniature rooms create magic at Chicago museum
- Review: 'Red' examines an artist, act of creation
- 'Red' examines art, an artist, the act of creation
- Universal Orlando opens Harry Potter park June 18
- After much anticipation, it's finally Oscar time
- Edward Steichen fashion photo exhibit hits Florida
- Louvre sheds western light on Russian icons, past
- Music museum expands reach with archive, library
- New documentary on Nobel laureate Szymborska
- Dylan, Eastwood get White House arts awards
- Dylan, Eastwood get White House awards
- Herms, Haun, Ingram lead Dove Awards nominations
- Wayne Haun leads Dove Awards with 7 nominations