PANAJI - Ten-year-old Yash Padloskar comes across as a 'minor' but refreshing exception in a state where shooting is often viewed as an art practised by politicians, who spit and rattle out a volley of blanks on every election eve.
PANAJI - Two months before its release, Rohan Sippy's "Dum Maro Dum" has rattled Goa's tourism industry as well as the state administration, as initial reports suggest that the Abhishek Bachchan-starrer delves a lot into the state's sex and drugs racket.
PANAJI - Two months before its release, Rohan Sippy's "Dum Maro Dum" has rattled Goa's tourism industry as initial reports about the Abhishek Bachchan-starrer suggest that the movie delves a lot into the state's narcotics mafia and sex trade.
PANAJI - Tourists visiting Goa, which has seen its image as a dream destination take a beating in the recent past, will soon be able to dial a toll-free number in case of emergency situations -- day or night.
PANAJI - Jazz musicians from the town of Amersfoot near Amsterdam will Feb 13 descend here in a bid to beef up a campaign to make this Goa capital a 'twin jazz city' to the Dutch town.
- Flying kites in Karnataka, eyeing tourists like Goa
- In sombre times, Goa flashes a ‘1000 smiles’
- ‘Sunburn Goa’ organisers unhappy about delayed permission
- Shah Rukh welcome to Sunburn Goa - if he buys ticket!
- State tourism industry welcomes ‘Sunburn Goa’
- No permission for Sunburn Goa musical festival yet
- Sunburn Goa music festival hits rough weather
- Ovens warm up, pans begin to sizzle in India’s Christmas capital (With Recipes)
- Christmas feast: Turkey takes centre stage at dinners in Goa
- We felt safe when we stepped into India: German traveller
- ‘Animal Farm’ is back, this time with elephants and dragons
- Indian film ‘Moner Manush’ claims top honours at IFFI
- Gautam Ghose’s ‘Moner Manush’ wins Golden Peacock at IFFI
- Lackluster foreign presence rankles IFFI organisers
- Javed Akhtar thought ‘Virus’ was inspired by him: Boman Irani
- Spotlight on India at Locarno film fest
- Why is a Goan Pedro always a drunkard, asks filmmaker
- Taiwan to piggyback on ‘Brokeback..’ Ang Lee’s fame
- Spanish documentary wins Golden Lamp at IFFI
- Near political campaigning needed for Oscar: Mira Nair
- Mira Nair making Broadway musical of ‘Monsoon Wedding’
- Soaps a bane for Italian filmmakers too
- Ranbir, not Shahid in fray for role in Mira Nair’s next
- Carribean director’s heart still goes ‘dhak dhak’ for Madhuri
- Indian women don’t have multiple affairs, nor do they cry: Mike Pandey
- Woody might be old, but his creativity is much younger: Freida
- Bollywood doesn’t treat women like dolls: Freida Pinto
- Documentary makers have to pay 25 percent in bribes: Mike Pandey
- Liquor baron to give away short film awards at IFFI
- Bengali filmmakers from India eye Bangladesh market
- Goa not an ideal place to shoot films: Tapan Biswas
- Big budgets have driven experimentation out of Hindi cinema: Palekar
- B.R. Chopra was Nostradamus of Indian film industry: Biographer
- ‘The Princess of Montpensier’ to close IFFI 2010
- Resul Pookutty wanted to win a Physics Nobel prize