BOSTON - Somewhere among the grassy hills, canopy trees and 19th century angel sculptures rest Butler and Mary Wilson.
WASHINGTON - Spending on national parks should be increased by at least $700 million over the next seven years, an independent panel urged Congress on Thursday.
WASHINGTON - The national park system is headed for a record-breaking number of visitors this year if travel trends hold up.
GLENDALE, Calif. - Michael Jackson, his gold coffin topped by a bejeweled crown placed there by his children, was laid to rest Thursday night at a funeral more than two months after his death and, because of his family's tardy arrival, nearly two hours late.
- Michael Jackson laid to rest
- Michael Jackson mourned by Taylor, other celebs
- Jackson family belatedly arrives at funeral
- Jackson family belatedly leaves for funeral
- Mourners gather for Michael Jackson funeral
- King of Pop to rest among quiet, history
- John Hughes mourned at private service in Illinois
- Filmmaker Burns pays visit to Acadia National Park
- Travel briefs
- Burns' new PBS film reawakened childhood memory
- Chevron donates land for Code Talkers museum
- Forest Lawn final resting place for many stars
- Lady Liberty's crown reopens on July Fourth
- On Independence Day, Liberty's crown reopens
- Backcountry mail pilot helps preserve way of life
- Statue of Liberty crown to reopen July 4
- Liberty's crown, closed since 9/11, to open July 4
- School: Family of missing poet believes he died
- US team concludes island search for missing poet
- Search for missing poet in Japan down to final day
- Trackers find trail of missing US poet in Japan
- Green prince, animated frog fight deforestation
- Search for US poet in Japan to be scaled down
- Search for missing US poet in Japan may end
- Relative says search still on for missing poet
- Jefferson's retirement retreat restored