MILAN, - Whether it's the economic crisis or just the fashion mood of the moment, designers are skimping on fabric for this round of preview showings for the spring/summer 2010.
ROME - Long before botched plastic surgery ruined a movie star's career, they were the original showbiz victims.
ROME - Meryl Streep, Richard Gere and George Clooney are among the film stars attending this year's Rome Film Festival.
MILAN - - It looks like it's going to be a short summer in 2010 - at least where hemlines are concerned.
- Armani presents upbeat spring/summer collection
- Correction: EU-FEA-Britain-Fashion Week Day 5
- Largest hoard of Anglo-Saxon treasure found in UK
- Belgium: thieves make off with Magritte painting
- British Museum seeks to remake Montezuma's image
- Swedish TV: Vatican knew about Holocaust-denier
- Burberry's back _ bringing the celebrities with it
- Exhibit showcases painting in ancient Rome
- Show on 2nd half of Renoir's career opens in Paris
- Paul Smith gives collection a Congolese makeover
- Opera at Versailles reopens
- Designer Todd Lynn breaks out the shoulder pads
- Poet/performer Cohen recovering from collapse
- Leonard Cohen recovers from collapse
- London Fashion Week kicks off in new home
- Theater, TV make drama from world financial crisis
- Rarely seen Rembrandt portrait to be auctioned
- Canadian to lighten the mood aboard spact station
- Biography reveals Queen Mum's private letters
- Bob Dylan to exhibit new paintings in Denmark
- German writer Enzensberger wins Danish prize
- Izzard: I've run the UK, now will run for office
- Prince Harry turns 25, gains access to income
- British TV chef Keith Floyd dies at 65
- Tiffany son created jewels from glass
- 'Shakespeare in Love' set to be reborn as theater
- French photographer Willy Ronis dead at 99
- Fans pack Milan square for funeral of TV host
- Tom Ford movie "A Single Man" at Venice film fest
- Tom Ford movie presented at Venice Film Festival
- Michael Jackson tribute moved to London in June
- Armani feeling great after hepatitis battle
- Akin brings comedy to Venice with 'Soul Kitchen'
- Omar Sharif returns to big screen at Venice
- Jackson tribute in Vienna: A thriller gone bad?