LONDON - British tabloids expressed outrage Thursday over a new documentary-style film that imagines what would happen if Prince Harry was taken hostage by the Taliban.
Six-year-old Steve Nash woke up every morning eager to turn on the TV to see where Terry was.
NEW YORK - Yes, MTV's got a ratings bonanza on its hands with "Jersey Shore," but the network is also trying to add substance to its lineup with shows like "The Buried Life," ''If You Really Knew Me" and now "World of Jenks." "World of Jenks" follows Andrew Jenks, a 24-year-old documentary filmmaker who lives with young people for about a week to experience what their lives are like.
TORONTO - Bruce Springsteen figures his first three albums, including the classic "Born to Run," were a prequel to the rest of his career.
TORONTO - "Slumdog Millionaire" director Danny Boyle has delivered another grim crowd-pleaser to film festival crowds.
- Venice shows Affleck's film on Joaquin Phoenix
- Saban becoming big multimedia presence
- Saban documentary may open without star
- Springsteen heads to film fest for 'Darkness' doc
- Pat Tillman's family hopes to get truth in own way
- War film documents grim Afghan reality for troops
- Former West Bank militant stronghold gets cinema
- PBS chief defends airing of George Shultz film
- Colombia TV network cancels Escobars documentary
- Colombia TV network cancels Escobar documentary
- NY judges limit what filmmaker must give Chevron
- YouTube to gather videos for 'Life in a Day' movie
- Native Eyak language may have a follower
- Summary Box: Jackson estate says film 'misled'
- Jackson estate says documentary 'misled' fans
- Teen sailor's mother denies plans for reality show
- NY court to hear filmmaker protest in Chevron case
- Maker of film 'Crude' ordered to turn over footage
- James Franco's 'SNL' doc plays at Tribeca Fest
- Al-Qaeda to Zonad: Highlights from Tribeca Fest
- ESPN hands off to filmmakers, and they run with it
- 'When We Leave' wins Tribeca Film Fest top honor
- 'Dragon' wings it back to No. 1 with $15 million
- Tribeca looks to expand notion of film festival
- Quaid: End medical errors that nearly killed twins
- 'Freakonomics' to close Tribeca Film Festival
- CNN war zone camerawoman Moth dies from cancer
- CNN war zone photojournalist Moth dies from cancer
- French polemic over fake game show electrocutions
- MPAA boss Glickman says goodbye to Hollywood
- Farrell, Duvall bring films to Tribeca Film Fest
- Dalai Lama doc wins Havel award at film festival
- After much anticipation, it's finally Oscar time
- 'Precious' wins big at 41st NAACP Image Awards
- French filmmaker Severin Blanchet killed in Kabul