- Breaking News
- Odd News
NEW DELHI - Bollywood's dream merchants have traditionally sold young chocolaty romances, complete with pink roses.
NEW DELHI - Its biggest ever venue promises to make the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week (WIFW) - which kicks off Saturday - a grand affair this time.
MUMBAI - Unlike apparel fashion weeks where designers take inspiration from the West, designers at the inaugural India International Jewellery Week (IIJW) showcased jewellery that had distinctive features from across India.
MUMBAI - Bollywood actresses Mugdha Godse, Ayesha Takia and Sonakshi Sinha sashayed down the ramp on the concluding day of the India International Jewellery Week here Thursday evening for the 'Best of the Best Designs' show.
NEW DELHI - Heir to the erstwhile princely state of Bhareh in Uttar Pradesh, Anant Narayan is all set to make his Bollywood debut and says his royal background "never stopped" him from living his dreams, be it as a journalist or as an actor.
- I Wish I Could Get A Chance To Do A Typical Musical Film In Gujarati: Ayesha Takia Azmi
- Revathy Varmha finalises Ayesha Takia for her next
- Wanted Sequel?
- Child Actors Who Have Made It Big!
- ‘Paathshaala’, ‘Phoonk 2′ fail to cast spell at box office
- Shahid Kapoor and Ayesha Takia reach out to audiences to promote Paathshaala!
- Paathshaala receives grand opening!
- Abhay, Irrfan, Farhan…Unlikely heroes shine in Bollywood
- Movie Review: Paathshaala(2010)
- It’ll be Shahid-Ayesha vs crow-witchy old lady: Varma
- Predictions for the film Paathshaala…!
- Shahids Paathshala Visit
- When Shahid Kapoor went back to school
- Macro view of Indian education system in ‘Paathshaala’ (IANS Preview)
- Shahid Kapoor and Ayesha Takia promote Paathshaala at a Surburban mall
- Shahid excited to relive early days, thanks ‘Paathshaala’
- ‘Paathshaala’ is about the education system: Director
- Get ready for sequel after sequel in 2011
- When Jackie got elevated from second to first lead in JKSAH
- Arjum Rampal injured while shooting (Film Snippets)
- “I have been enjoying a fairly balanced innings”- Shahid Kapoor
- Shahid is draw for children’s film ‘Paathshala’
- Nana Patekar refuses to be payment for Paathshaala
- ‘Porki’ pales in comparison to Telugu original(Kannada Film Review)
- I don’t wear burqa after marriage: Ayesha Takia
- The Burqa Factor:Whos trying to Sabotage Ayesha Takias Career?
- Paathshaala to hit theatres in April
- ‘Paathshaala’ trailer to open with ‘Veer’
- Abbas Tyrewala waits for Ayesha’s mom to vacate his house
- Abbas Tyrewala Stranded To Move Into Ayesha Takias House!
- My role in ‘Paathshala’ is just about 30-40 minutes: Shahid Kapoor
- Salman Khan’s riding high…and Bollywood is cheering
- ‘Wanted’, ‘…Hadippa!’ bring audiences back to theatres
- Movie Review: WANTED (2009)
- Salman Shamelessly promoting WANTED!