SHANGHAI - Visitors to a fast-food restaurant in Shanghai may be pleasantly surprised when they are served food cooked by two robot chefs.
SHANGHAI - Hollywood star Jackie Chan has broken his silence on the controversy created by the alleged cancer-causing BaWang shampoo that he endorses.
SHANGHAI - Chinese filmmaker John Woo says his much-talked about magnum opus "Flying Tiger SWAT Team" will be in 3D format, but has denied Hollywood superstar Tom Cruise is in the cast of the movie.
HONG KONG - Taiwan has pulled eight movies from China's leading international film festival, an official said Friday, citing concerns that festival organizers could use the occasion to assert Beijing's sovereignty over the self-ruled island.
BEIJING - John Cusack says "Shanghai" co-star Gong Li was part of his cinematic introduction to China, so he jumped at the chance to work with the veteran Chinese actress.
- Samosa, chicken curry fly off rack at Shanghai expo
- Woo to head Shanghai festival jury
- Weinsteins' 1st Asian film gets China release date
- Review: 'Little Big Soldier' innovative for Chan
- 'Little Big Soldier' innovative vehicle for Chan
- Hugh Jackman tackles Chinese in Shanghai
- Berlin film festival opens with Chinese premiere
- China to pull 2D version of Avatar from theaters
- Disney takes 'High School Musical' to China
- Chinese greet 'Oba Mao' with flaming statue, fakes
- Shanghai Disneyland project approved
- 3rd Chinese film pulled from Melbourne festival
- Danish-Swedish drama best film at Shanghai
- MacDowell: 40s are awkward for a leading lady
- MacDowell: 40s awkward for a leading lady
- Danny Boyle part of Shanghai film fest jury
- China's Ai Weiwei to design Mermaid substitute