MUMBAI - Priyadarshan has worked with Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan.
MUMBAI - Be it out of love for the newly-married couple or for the sheer goodwill their superstar uncle Aamir Khan enjoys, people from every generation in Bollywood along with bureaucrats, businessmen, politicians and players graced actor Imraan Khan and Avantika's wedding reception.
NEW DELHI - Evergreen actor Anil Kapoor has dismissed rumours that the sequel to his 2005 laugh riot "No Entry" is named "Be Positive" after the oft-repeated phrase by his character in the outing.
MUMBAI - The makers of "Tezz" got into a tizzy as 14 crew members of the film were apparently denied work permit for Britain because of the film's terror theme.
Film: "Anjaana Anjaani"; Starring: Priyanka Chopra, Ranbir Kapoor, Zayed Khan; Directed by: Siddharth Anand; Rating: *** Romantic comedy "Anjaana Anjaani" goes in to so many directions, you wonder what happened to those good old films where Boy Met Girl and they lived happily ever laughter.
- Movie Review : Anjaana Anjaani(2010)
- Movie Review: Anjaana Anjaani (2010)
- I’m immature as far as love is concerned: Ranbir
- Dia Mirza Set To Turn Producer
- Subhash Ghai Signs Priyadarshan To Direct His Next Movie
- Subhash Ghai ropes in Priyadarshan for new project
- Siddharth Mallya cheers for Deepika Padukone at IIJW
- Bollywood cheers for Farah Khan at jewellery week
- Fashion Trends In Bollywood (1960 2010)
- Clothes were the real stars of Delhi Couture Week (Review) (Lead, Superseding earlier story)
- Clothes real stars at Delhi Couture Week (Review)
- My Ultimate Aim Is To Conquer Bollywood By Hitting The Bulls Eye At The Right Time: Imran Abbas
- Actors as journalists, Bollywood continues the trend
- Zayed and Jackky Join In The FIFA Fever
- SRK tries to learn German (Snippets)
- Transformation time for Hrithik
- Zayed Khan’s ‘Blue’ stunts scared his parents
- Bollywood Glitters At Subhash Ghais Birthday Bash
- ‘Blue’, ‘All The Best’ rule the roost on Diwali weekend
- Bollywood actors dazzle the ramp at HDIL couture week
- Indian, French influences for Gangwani, Suneet Varma’s collections
- I will cry if BLUE goes wrong Anthony D’Souza
- ‘Blue’ full of pulsating action, innovative stunts (Film Review - Rating: ****)
- Gear up for India’s first underwater thriller in ‘Blue’
- Silver screen turns ‘Blue’
- From the catwalk, Suzanne blows kisses at Hrithik Roshan
- Sridevi mesmerises audience at India Couture Week
- Zayed is Bollywoods new Biker Boy
- Fun filled premiere of film Do Knot Disturb
- KKK contestants seeing BLUE
- Blue is all color coordinated!
- ‘Blue’ promises never-seen-before visuals and stunts
- Akshay Kumar and Sanjay Dutt push the blues away!
- Lara Dutta hopes for bumper Diwali with ‘Blue’
- Priya gives brother Sanjay’s Mata Ki Chowki a miss