LOS ANGELES - "Late Late Show" host Craig Ferguson had to finish taping his program by flashlight on Tuesday after high winds knocked out power at CBS Television City in central Los Angeles.
NEW YORK - The Weather Channel plans to show movies for the first time in its 27-year history and it's easy to guess which one is leading off.
FORT COLLINS, Colo. - A couple who frantically told a 911 dispatcher their 6-year-old son had floated off in an inflatable balloon remain in the spotlight, but now it's for a series of bizarre TV interviews about the escapade, a previous 911 call and efforts to land a reality TV show gig.
FORT COLLINS, Colo. - By all accounts, Richard Heene is an unapologetic self-promoter who would pursue all sorts of off-the-wall stunts to get media attention.
FORT COLLINS, Colo. - A 6-year-old Colorado boy feared to have floated off in a helium balloon has been found safe at his home, hiding in a cardboard box in the garage attic.
- Boy said to have floated off in balloon found
- No sign of boy said to have floated off on balloon
- Black Eyed Peas singer brings aid to Philippines
- Paris summer 2010 ready-to-wear off to light start
- 'Old Farmer's Almanac' still spots cold in Web age
- Farmers' Almanac predicts numbing cold this winter
- Thousands attend Jackson birthday bash in New York
- Despite rain, Kennedy mourners flock to church
- Spike Lee throws Jackson birthday bash in Brooklyn
- Bader leads Safeway Classic
- Thunderstorms force launch delay for space shuttle
- Can ABC's 'Millionaire' lightning strike twice?
- Travel briefs
- Backcountry mail pilot helps preserve way of life
- 'Perfect Storm' skipper fined for illegal fishing
- Fire nears Calif. coastal city; 20,000 evacuated
- Wind gusts push wildfire to edges of Calif. city