LOS ANGELES - Elisabeth Hasselbeck is taking some time to appear on more than just "The View." ABC announced Thursday that Hasselbeck is joining "Good Morning America" as a contributor, covering "hot-button family, lifestyle and child-rearing issues." The network said her first report, looking at the growing trend of parents and kids getting tattoos together, will air Monday.
LOS ANGELES - PBS station KCET said Friday it's dropping out of the public TV system and going independent because of a dispute over fees and programming.
LOS ANGELES - USA Network says Kathryn Erbe is coming back to "Law & Order: Criminal Intent" for the drama's 10th and final season.
NEW YORK - NBC says that "30 Rock" star Tina Fey is paying a return visit to "Saturday Night Live" for a prime-time special showcasing some of its funniest ladies.
NEW YORK - Rick Sanchez didn't mince any words.
- 'Lost' actress Kim Yun-jin makes Korean homecoming
- 'Modern Family' to be saluted by tolerance group
- No power teams in NFL 2010
- Carrie Ann Inaba adds game show to TV dance card
- Woman mistakenly uses glue instead of eye drops
- Prince Harry film sparks tabloid reactions
- Put 'em in or keep 'em out? The Boise State debate
- Fired CNN host Sanchez apologizes to Jon Stewart
- Nealon, Willard, Polo are 'Glory Daze' guest stars
- List of top 15 cable programs for Sept. 27-Oct. 3
- ABC News plans upgraded health coverage effort
- Teenage TV talent contestant ordered out of UK
- Margaret Cho sheds a tear as she leaves 'Dancing'
- MTV, BET: Obama to face youth at town hall meeting
- Top 20 prime-time TV programs for Sept. 27-Oct. 3
- Fall TV season devoid of must-see new shows so far
- Amber Alert issued for 8-year-old Calif. girl
- As 'Peanuts' turn 60, Schulz family plans future
- Jon Stewart lampoons fired CNN host Rick Sanchez
- Summary Box: Google TV signs up content partners
- Actor Eddie Cibrian, wife, finalize divorce in LA
- Actor Tony Curtis buried after Vegas funeral
- Britain garners 9 International Emmy nominations
- ABC's 'My Generation' dumped after second telecast
- CNN's Sanchez fired after calling Stewart a bigot
- CNN's Sanchez gone after calling Stewart bigot
- Producer of 'The A-Team,' other shows dies
- Prolific TV producer Stephen J. Cannell dies
- For real? Hilton's life airing anew on Oxygen
- JJ: 'Survivor' was good for his waistline
- Defiance, resilience marked career of Tony Curtis
- Stand-up comedian Greg Giraldo dies at 44
- Anderson Cooper trying daytime TV
- List of top 15 cable programs for Sept. 20-26
- Actor Tony Curtis dies at Las Vegas-area home