SAN FRANCISCO (GaeaTimes.com)- The Super Bowl, which is often pitched as the biggest sporting events of the United States usually goes quite unnoticed in China and the commercials that aired during the breaks of the events' broadcast is hardly something that manages to draw attention from the Chinese nations.
LOS ANGELES (GaeaTimes.com)- On Sunday, singer Christina Aguilera made one of the biggest mistakes of her life by singing the wrong lyrics of national anthem on Super Bowl XLV.
LOS ANGELES (GaeaTimes.com)- Out of all Super Bowl XLV commercials, it seems that the Go Daddy commercial hogged the maximum limelight as it showed 77 year old Joan Rivers in a completely new avatar.
ARLINGTON (GaeaTimes.com)- On Sunday, during the grand opening ceremony of Super Bowl XLV gorgeous actress cum singer Christina Aguilera surprised 100 million viewers by mangling the words of the national anthem.
LONDON - Christina Aguilera had to apologise after mixing up the words to the National Anthem during the Super Bowl.
- Is Fergie Pregnant? Rumor Stirs
- “Super 8″ Movie Trailer Shown
- Justin Bieber Super Bowl Commercial Gets Attention
- “Pirates Of The Caribbean 4″: Trailer Released
- Kardashian to show skin in sexy Super Bowl ad for Skechers
- Christina Aguilera to sing the national anthem at Super Bowl
- Fan campaign urges 'SNL' to make Betty White host
- Sounders hire BBC's White as 'football' announcer
- After Madonna and Kate, Cameron Diaz dating A-Rod?
- Megan Fox’s Thumb Was Retouched, Or Was Thumb Double Used In Motorola Ads?
- White Stripes object to ad for Air Forces Reserve
- Leno to Letterman: Thanks for Super Bowl ad invite
- “The Late Late Show” Host Craig Ferguson On Twitter
- Megan Fox uses hand double to hide clubbed thumbs
- We are not ending our relationship: Jolie, Pitt
- Zak Starkey, The Drummer Of “The Who” Performed In Super Bowl
- Waste Management COO Larry O’Donnell Featured On ‘Undercover Boss”
- “Call Barney Stinson” Advertisement Featured In Super Bowl
- Super Bowl TV spot brings Leno, Letterman together
- ‘Dear John’ overtakes ‘Avatar’ at weekend box office
- ‘Dear John’ beats ‘Avatar’ at box office
- Who Dat? Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, and Demi, Dat Who
- Townshend, Daltrey are still The Who at Super Bowl
- Pete Townshend: Nice to be part of spectacle
- For some fans, close to Super Bowl is good enough
- Daughtry brings Saints, Colts fans together
- Rihanna’s concert costume draws flak from critics
- 'Dear John' bumps 'Avatar' with $32.4M debut
- Wyclef keeps Haiti in his heart amid Super Bowl
- Karina Smirnoff and others party on Super Bowl eve
- Rob Lowe's a traveling Indianapolis Colts fan
- Alba not flattered by attempt to look like her
- Rihanna surprises Super Bowl fans with bizarre, bra-baring catsuit
- Wyclef Jean, choir open BET concert for Haiti
- Pete Wentz says Fall Out Boy not completely done