LOS ANGELES - From the fleet of Bentley limousines that transported his family, to the endlessly fawning comments of television anchors throughout the blanket coverage, Michael Jackson, the late King of Pop, got a send-off Tuesday that was fit for royalty.
LONDON - Fans in Asia stayed awake into the wee hours, bars across Europe held Michael Jackson theme nights and television stations from Sydney to Paris cleared their schedules Tuesday to broadcast the King of Pop's star-studded memorial service from Los Angeles.
LOS ANGELES - Michael Jackson was an entertainment phenomenon both triumphant and troubled, a dazzling performer who transcended barriers, transformed the music world and transfixed fans and non-fans alike in every corner of the Earth.
LOS ANGELES - Fans who were lucky enough to score tickets to Michael Jackson's memorial service Tuesday knew they were witnessing history.
- Jackson memorial a somber, spiritual celebration
- Seen and heard at Jackson's memorial service
- Jackson's world fans mourn idol
- Quotes about Jackson on day of memorial service
- List of guests invited to Jackson's memorial
- Stevie Wonder to perform at Jackson’s funeral
- Janet Jackson takes stage for BET finale
- Selected Discography for Michael Jackson
- Estelle to headline Stockholm Jazz Festival
- First Lady hosts White House jazz workshop
- This day in history 3 June 2009