NEW YORK - The following stocks were among those that moved substantially or traded heavily Monday on the New York Stock Exchange: NYSE: RadioShack Corp., up $2.53 at $20.27 The electronics retailer said it would sell Apple Inc.'s popular iPhone, and an analyst said that could boost customer traffic.
Dish Network Corp. delighted investors Monday by declaring a special dividend of $2 per share, even as its third-quarter results failed to impress Wall Street.
DirecTV Group Inc. is in an enviable position, as one of the few pay-TV operators seeing an increase in new subscribers in the third quarter.
October sales offer relief to merchants NEW YORK (AP) - Stores are heading into the period with slashed inventories, determined not to have the fire sales that characterized last Christmas.
- Earnings roundup: CareFusion, Cardinal Health
- DirecTV shows subscriber gains, as rivals see loss
- DirecTV's costs offset higher revenue in 3Q
- DirecTV 3Q profit flat as revenue rises 10 percent
- Advertisers stick by Letterman through revelation
- Satellite equipment maker ViaSat buying WildBlue
- Satellite equipment maker ViaSat buying Wild Blue
- AP Source: ViaSat to buy Wild Blue for $568M