September 22, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): The second day of the Lakme fashion week started off with a bang emphasizing the fact that the new and upcoming talent of the fashion industry is here to stay.
MUMBAI - The thin presence of A-list Hindi film actors had made the Lakme Fashion Week a dull affair.
MUMBAI - The Lakme Fashion Week was high on filmy glamour on its penultimae day, with a bevy of Bollywood beauties including Priyanka Chopra, Rani Mukjerji, Priety Zinta and newcomer Sonakshi Sinha thronging the venue to cheer their designer friend Manish Malhotra.
MUMBAI - Veteran designers Ritu Kumar and Babita Malkani showcased their varied collections on the second day of the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week in Mumbai on Saturday.
MUMBAI - Actress Pooja Batra, who recently walked the ramp at Van Heusen Men's Week, yet again stunned the audiences by becoming the showstopper for designer Babita Malkani's show at Lakme Fashion Week.
- Men’s week high on fashion, low on glamour (Review)
- Pooja Batra returns to catwalk - just for men
- Raveena, Pooja Batra add shimmer to Mumbai jewellery exhibition
- Staging of the play Get Rid of My Wife
- Pooja Batra: Connecting Hollywood and Bollywood!
- Bollywood actor Shilpa Shetty launches own spa in Mumbai