PARIS - Dior designer John Galliano faces more allegations of making anti-Semitic remarks after a second woman laid a complaint against the British couturier, a French newspaper reported Monday.
PARIS - A bottle of Vin jaune (yellow wine), dating back to 1774, was auctioned for 57,000 euros (about $77,000) in France.
PARIS, FRANCE (GaeaTimes.com)- French actress Maria Schneider died on Thursday at the age of 58 in her native city of Paris.
PARIS - The Cannes Film Festival Thursday named US film star Robert De Niro to head the jury for this year's film fest running May 11-22.
40,000 Volts on your Brain. Well, this is what you're feeling would be after learning the fact that the above Vogue cover is but the compilation of the 12 Deutsch Vogue magazines of the year 2010.
- Gaultier's last Hermes collection ends Paris shows
- Punk spirit lives on in Paris, with Gaultier show
- Model's documentary exposes fashion's darker side
- Obesity becoming epidemic in developed countries: Report
- Author of Carla Bruni book defends sources
- Biography paints French first lady as 'chameleon'
- French filmmaker Claude Chabrol dies at 80
- Rolling Stones considering 50th anniversary tour
- H&M Lanvin Brings Exclusive Collections This Autumn
- French filmmaker Alain Corneau dies at 67
- Allen says New York too expensive to shoot films
- Now, a film on Sarkozy’s political career
- Jolie donates 100,000 dollars for Pak flood victims
- French bowling? Yes, petanque's got swank
- Exploring one of Paris' great attractions: Cinemas
- Change of date for Prince Albert's 2011 wedding
- Madonna in Paris to direct her new movie
- French first lady filming in latest Allen flick
- French first lady begins latest Allen flick
- French nuns to sing on Lady Gaga label
- French nuns to sing on Lady Gaga album
- Contador locks up Tour title in next-to-last stage
- Cavendish wins stage; Contador nears Tour title
- Cavendish wins Tour's 18th stage in sprint
- Tour de France riders set out on flat 18th stage
- Singer Al Jarreau hospitalized in France
- Contador closes in on 3rd Tour title in 4 years
- Monaco: Prince Albert's wedding set for July 2011
- The naked and the dead at Paris couture
- Lions, and tigers, and bears, oh Chanel!
- Paris couture blooms with colorful gowns from Dior
- Tour de France plays with cobblestone fire
- Old Hollywood glamour in jewel tones at Chakra
- Armstrong starts strong in last Tour
- Cancellara wins Tour prologue; Armstrong 4th