MUMBAI - Celina Jaitley is ready to take the plunge with her Dubai-based beau Peter Haag.
KOLKATA - Bollywood bombshell Tanushree Dutta feels that actresses are asked to shed inhibitions in front of the camera mainly to cater to the public demand and not because the script demands it.
WASHINGTON - It's a Bollywood film complete with an item number, but it's made by Indian Americans for the desi crowd at home and abroad and touted as the first Hindi film shot entirely in Washington.
NEW DELHI - Her last outing "Aaja Nachle" may have failed and she may be based in the US, but that's not stopping Bollywood's dancing diva Madhuri Dixit from being part of the evolving entertainment industry in India.
GURGAON - Bollywood actress Neha Dhupia says she took inspiration from Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Mayawati to get her regional dialect right for her role of a female gangster in upcoming comedy "Phas Gaye Re Obama".
- No Bollywood, only fashion on first day of PFW
- My ‘Action Replayy’ role wasn’t bad when offered: Neha Dhupia
- India’s Manasvi Mamgai out of Miss World pageant
- Deepika Padukone, Mallya scion judge models for Kingfisher Calendar 2011
- Bollywood dominates couture week, but designs too got noticed (Review)
- Ritu Kumar’s fashion mantra: Innovate, move forward (Interview)
- I am not going anywhere, says Juhi Chawla
- ‘Umrao Jaan’ is Manasvi Mamgai’s dream role
- Miss Universe 2010: Miss India’s Costume Criticized
- Leander Paes enters Bollywood with ‘Rajdhani Express’ (Movie Snippets)
- Pooja Batra to head Hollywood casting agency in India
- ‘Modelling not a dark world, it’s all about personal choices’
- Performing an item song would be awesome: Beauty queen Amin Dhillon
- Bollywood’s Hitler biopic with Indian twist
- Shopping and sweet nothings in Istanbul’s Grand Bazar (Letter from Turkey)
- Men in black, beauties in gowns ruled IIFA green carpet
- I don’t doubt my capabilities as an actor: Neha Dhupia
- Miss India Universe Ushoshi Sengupta eyes Bollywood (Interview)
- Sukhwinder to go ‘Jai Ho’ in US
- Miss India World 2010 wishes to work for animal rights
- Gul Panag to fight against female foeticide
- ‘Inhibitions about modelling have changed in India’
- I want to run around trees and sing with Shah Rukh: Manasvi Mamgai (Interview)
- Manasvi Mamgai is Miss India World 2010
- It’ll be Bollywood extravaganza at Miss India finale
- 30 contestants gear up for \’Miss Universe\’ crown
- Akshay, Ash look terrific together: Vipul Shah
- A good liar can be good actor too: Aupam Kher
- Characters more important for Madhur than actors
- Farah Khan Ali is fashion week’s ‘Wills Twitter Face’
- Miss India Worldwide UK trying to find pulmonary hypertension cure
- Satya Paul celebrates silver jubilee, pays tribute to women
- I didn’t want exclusivity contracts: Amruta Patki
- After ‘Lahore’, mom is the word for Nafisa Ali
- I’m not in hurry for Bollywood, says Pooja Chopra