NEW YORK - Sarah Shourd, one of three Americans arrested last year while hiking near the Iran-Iraq border, has met with Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (ah-muh-DEE'-neh-zhahd).
LONDON - A book-launch party for former British Prime Minister Tony Blair at London's top modern art venue has been postponed following a threat by protesters to picket the event.
NEW YORK - The killing of an Iraqi journalist, shot dead by unidentified gunmen Tuesday, highlights the dangers facing reporters in a conflict that has claimed more media workers' lives than any since World War II, a watchdog group said.
WASHINGTON - Vice President Joe Biden says he's confident the various factions in Iraq will form a workable coalition and bring stability to the country now that the U.S.
NEW YORK - Stephen Colbert (kohl-BEHR') is dusting off his camouflage suit.
- Coverage of Iraq exit shows networks' differences
- Loach goes to war with Cannes drama 'Route Irish'
- Detained militant in Iraq details World Cup plot
- Va. paper wins Pulitzer for gas-royalties coverage
- Nobel Peace Prize winner ElBaradei writing memoir
- 'Alice' extends her No. 1 stay with $62 million
- Bullock, Bridges earn lead-acting Academy Awards
- Bridges earns best-actor Oscar for 'Crazy Heart'
- Mo'Nique, Waltz win supporting-acting Oscars
- Cheney: Biden should give credit for Iraq to Bush
- Mysterious 'Saddam Channel' drops off Iraqi TV
- Mysterious 'Saddam Channel' hits Iraq TV
- Bingo! In quieter Baghdad, beloved game is back
- Iraqi shoe thrower released; says he was tortured
- Iraqi who threw shoes at Bush released from prison
- Iraqi who threw shoes at Bush to be freed
- Iraqi shoe thrower to be released Monday
- Doubts cast on authenticity of Picasso in Iraq
- Police: Iraqi forces recover stolen Picasso
- Facts Of The Day
- Iran says 3 Americans arrested for illegal entry
- ABC's Bob Woodruff returns to Iraq
- 'Transformers' takes to sky with $112M weekend
- Goa competing with foreign locales for film shoots
- Ryan Reynolds to star in Rodrigo Cortes’ ‘Buried’
- Review: 'Hurt Locker' strongest Iraq war film yet
- Troops in Iraq hailed by Bush on 'Colbert Report'
- Colbert to broadcast 4 shows from Baghdad
- Muslims see shift in Obama speech, no breakthrough
- Jurors told about ex-GI's childhood at trial