NEW ORLEANS - The Essence Music Festival will call New Orleans home through 2014.
NEW YORK - On a weekend that Hollywood was largely content to cede to football and late-summer barbecues, Sony-Screen Gems' "Resident Evil: Afterlife" led the box office.
LOS ANGELES - George Clooney's hitman tale "The American" has captured the top spot at the box office with a $16.4 million debut over the long Labor Day weekend.
LOS ANGELES - Hollywood is finishing its summer with record revenue but the lowest actual movie attendance in five years.
LOS ANGELES - "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse" has risen to an $82.5 million haul over the long Fourth of July weekend and lifted its total to $175.3 million after just six days, according to studio estimates Monday.
- Obama celebrates July 4th at White House barbecue
- Uncle Sam statues, barbecue at Obama holiday bash
- Fireworks follow sun-scorched July 4 festivals
- Obama relaxing at Camp David retreat
- DC July 4 features David Archuleta, Gladys Knight
- Wade's priority this summer isn't free agency
- Roots' hometown fans want their heroes to headline
- Nashville needs strong CMA Fest to boost recovery
- Toby Keith to join Boston Pops on July 4
- 'Shrek' wins weekend with $55.7M, 'Sex' does $37M
- New at theme parks: Harry Potter, World of Color
- Early 'Machete' trailer has message for Arizona
- Starbucks, Microsoft chip in for Seattle fireworks
- Valentine's Day sweetened by love-themed music CDs
- New Year's Eve in NYC brings out stars, crowds
- World readies for New Year's parties
- Rage Against the Machine humbles Simon Cowell
- 10 a cappella singers ready for pop stardom
- Sarah Jessica Parker Q&A: New movie, New Yorker
- TV show sets get decorative for holiday episodes
- Model Obama homes in garden holiday train shows
- Heaping plates nullify Thanksgiving calorie cuts
- Stars switch on London's Christmas lights
- Daytime TV shows celebrate Halloween a day early
- Daytime TV stars celebrate Halloween a day early
- Rachael Ray offers dinner to jobless Ohioans
- Lucky magazine hosts pre-holiday shopping event
- Recession-stung stores plan old-fashioned holidays
- New stamps for Gary Cooper, Thanksgiving parade
- Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Orlando
- Travel briefs
- Broadway musical version of '9 to 5' set to close
- In NYC, biggest fireworks show in US set to begin
- Obama to mark July 4, daughter's birthday Saturday
- Fireworks sellers hope it's a 'backyard' Fourth