SAN FRANCISCO - Interead, a British company that sells the COOL-ER e-book reader, is adding more than 1 million free public-domain books to its online bookstore.
BERLIN - A hoax video purportedly showing Michael Jackson emerging from a coroner's van was an experiment aimed at showing how quickly misinformation and conspiracy theories can race across the Internet, German broadcaster RTL said Tuesday.
NEW YORK - Goofy videos weren't on the minds of Len Kleinrock and his team at UCLA when they began tests 40 years ago on what would become the Internet.
NEW YORK - Thousands of Michael Jackson fans danced the rain away in a Brooklyn park on Saturday at a party hosted by filmmaker Spike Lee, marking what would have been the 51st birthday of the late pop star.
NEW YORK - Thousands of Michael Jackson fans are dancing the rain away in a Brooklyn park at a celebration hosted by filmmaker Spike Lee.
- Blockbuster shares jump after Irish retailer sale
- Big screen evolves to compete with small
- Beyonce to perform at the MTV Video Awards
- Paramount in trial deal to supply DVDs to Redbox
- Royal Opera, Bayreuth to release Wagner DVSs
- YouTube's new sales pitch: join our ad program
- Sony plans a Kindle rival with wireless downloads
- Jet Li returns to Chinese film after 3 US movies
- IREX e-reader to have wireless e-bookstore access
- Worldwide 'Avatar' previews thrill sci-fi fans
- Movie theaters cut print show times as Web gains
- US F1 lands YouTube co-founder as primary investor
- CBS to run video ad in EW print magazine
- UK film board stops sale of Japanese horror movie
- Blockbuster to offer movies on Motorola phones
- Videos, pins and 9/11 memories at WTC center
- Phones, PCs put e-book within reach of Kindle-less
- Warner Bros. to impose delay on Redbox, others
- Blockbuster 2Q loss narrows but misses Street view
- Parker Posey to narrate 'Feminine Mystique' audio
- E-book of new Dan Brown novel coming Sept. 15
- Roku Internet video box adds live baseball feed
- Redbox sues 20th Century Fox in DVD dispute
- IMAX expects $50 million from stock offering
- Lions Gate cuts deal to supply DVDs to Redbox
- Netflix to run second film-suggestion tech contest
- NY crash a tragedy for families from Italy, Pa.
- Briscoe edges Wilson for Mid-Ohio pole
- Pa. loner's last date deadly for aerobics class
- The latest craze: Free e-books offerings
- Epix pay channel to show Samuel Goldwyn films
- On the Call: News Corp. COO Chase Carey
- Review: New Sony Walkman misses multimedia mark
- New Sony e-book reader $100 cheaper than Kindle
- Rapper Lumidee makes rare US music video in Cuba