NEW YORK - CNN's continued struggles with its prime-time lineup led to the firing Friday of Jon Klein, the U.S.
NEW YORK - TV producer Mark Burnett is creating a weekday talk show for Oprah Winfrey's forthcoming cable channel.
NEW YORK - Coverage of the last American combat brigade to leave Iraq put the difference between the cable news networks in stark display.
LOS ANGELES - Larry David's eye-poppingly brash behavior on "Curb Your Enthusiasm" is now worthy of debate.
LONDON - The owner of a satellite that transmits programming to all U.S.
- Campbell Brown leaving CNN's prime-time
- Game 6 gives network its second-best hoops rating
- Mogul Saban buys back Power Rangers from Disney
- Could time be right for CNN, CBS News to partner?
- Draft in prime time: ESPN ratings up 23 percent
- New Comedy Central deals for Stewart and Colbert
- Conan O'Brien picks TBS, not Fox, for his TV home
- Conan O'Brien to make TBS his new late-night home
- Oprah Winfrey plans nighttime show on her network
- Sirius XM Radio to carry cable channel MSNBC
- Verizon winds down expensive FiOS expansion
- Midnight deadline looms in Cablevision-ABC feud
- Disney: ABC may go dark on Cablevision in New York
- TLC declines to renew Miss America TV contract
- Summary Box: Dish Network adds subscribers in 4Q
- Woods makes his case as millions pause to watch
- Verizon FiOS customers to get online access to HBO
- Summary Box: Cable, studio help Time Warner
- On the Call: Comcast CEO on Apple's iPad
- Miss America broadcast attracts 4.5M viewers
- Time Warner Cable offering free calls to Haiti
- 'Mad Men' wins third drama award in a row
- USA network shakes up schedule under new strategy
- Hawaii renews non-exclusive cable franchise
- more images
- ESPN to shift bulk of Cup races from ABC
- Sarah Palin takes Fox News commentator job
- ESPN, Discovery push third dimension for TV
- Cablevision, Scripps butt heads over fee increase
- Mediacom accepts extension in cable TV dispute
- Time Warner Cable offers arbitration with Fox
- Little room for daytime cable fights
- Network comedy shines in Golden Globe nods
- Broadcast pioneer NBC prepares for cable takeover
- Lou Dobbs, CNN part company, leaving uncertainty