BUENOS AIRES - "Kindergarten", an Argentine film banned in 1989 for its gory depiction of sex and violence, has finally seen the light of the day 21 years after its production.
BUENOS AIRES - Francisco Varallo, the longest surviving player from the first soccer World Cup final, died Monday at the age of 100, Argentinian media reported.
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Defending champion Juan Martin del Potro says he expects to miss the U.S.
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Argentine President Cristina Fernandez is congratulating the director and actors of the "The Secret in Their Eyes," a local film that won the Oscar for best foreign-language film.
- Argentine author Martinez dies at age 75
- Miss Argentina dies after cosmetic surgery
- Argentine singer recovering after heart, lung transplant
- Spanish intellectual Francisco Ayala dies aged 103
- Defiant Maradona offers no apology for tirade
- Thousands bid farewell to Argentine singer Sosa
- Argentine folk singer Mercedes Sosa dies aged 74
- Argentine folk singer Sosa's condition worsening
- Argentine folk singer Mercedes Sosa on respirator
- Japanese couple wins World Tango competition
- Rare American goose decoy to be auctioned in NYC
- Correction: Argentina-Opus Dei Film story
- Roland Joffe filming Opus Dei movie in Argentina
- Pritzker Prize winner compares work to love affair