WASHINGTON - A photograph of "Peanuts" comic strip creator Charles Schulz is being presented to the Smithsonian's National Portrait Gallery in recognition of his impact on millions of people around the world.
MIAMI - From his corner convenience store in Little Haiti, Ashraf Mashni sees a thriving Caribbean village.
ST. LOUIS - There's a widely held belief that blues music was born in the Mississippi Delta, traveled up river to places like Memphis and then north to Chicago.
- DeCarava, photographer who recorded Harlem, dies
- Warhol portrait of Michael Jackson up for auction
- Jasper Johns proofs on display at National Gallery
- Jasper Johns proofs go on view at National Gallery
- Fashion, celebrity photographer Irving Penn dies
- Lasorda portrait installed at Smithsonian museum
- Kennedy portrait by Warhol installed at DC museum
- Warhol's Jackson portrait sold by NY art gallery
- JFK's sister Eunice Kennedy Shriver dies at 88
- No politics or sex: Art feels Myanmar junta's grip
- The art of a recession: Gallery owners struggling
- New charges brought against NYC art gallery owner
- Rare bust of George Washington to be auctioned
- Jackson portrait displayed in NYC car showroom
- Spain's Renaissance armor, portraits on view in DC
- Police: Mia Farrow's brother killed himself in Vt.
- Mia Farrow's brother found dead in Vt. art gallery