ABU DHABI - The two-day summit of the six-nation Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) is being held at a hotel that cost $3 billion to build and where five kg of gold is used every year for decoration.
ABU DHABI - The fourth Abu Dhabi Film Festival is charting the right course, dishing out a large variety of entertainers and pulling in the glamour quotient with stars like Adrien Brody, Julianne Moore, Uma Thurman and Clive Owen.
ABU DHABI - Freida Pinto is out to prove she's no one-film wonder with her performance in "Miral", based on Palestinian journalist Rula Jebreal's semi-autobiographical novel.
ABU DHABI - Actor Irrfan Khan, who wowed the international audiences with his performances in "A Mighty Heart" and "Slumdog Millionaire", says he is lucky to have bagged good roles in foreign films and wants to work with director Danny Boyle again.
ABU DHABI - Russian filmmaker Aleksei Fedorchenk's Silent Souls won the best narrative film award and Andrew Garfield, who will be seen as Peter Parker in Spider-Man 4, won the best actor award for his performance in Never Let Me Go at the fourth Abu Dhabi Film Festival Friday.
- India-based documentary ‘Pink Saris’ wins at Abu Dhabi Film Fest
- ‘Paan Singh Tomar’ - a masterpiece by Tigmanshu, Irrfan
- Indian’s fight against child marriage in focus at Abu Dhabi fest
- It took five years to get financing: Julianne Moore (Interview)
- ‘East Is East’ to be a trilogy: Producer
- ‘Incendies’ a war film all will connect to: Canadian director (Interview)
- I’m not as serious as my film roles: Adrien Brody (Interview)
- Acting is about concentration: Clive Owen
- Tales of victory, survival shine at Abu Dhabi film fest
- Abu Dhabi film fest aims to boost moviemaking culture in region
- Srijit Mukherji\’s \’Autograph\’ goes to Abu Dhabi film fest
- Abu Dhabi hides from 'Sex and the City' spotlight
- Sex in a new city: Carrie & pals go to Abu Dhabi
- Rights group: Boy jockeys in Emirates camel races
- Saudi author wins prize for Arabic fiction
- Mideast Airlines reach for the sky