LONDON - "Harry Potter" star Daniel Radcliffe says he always falls for older women and that girls his age don't fascinate him.
NEW DELHI - The Vodafone-Crossword Book Awards 2008 shortlist is star-studded -- and finding place are "The Enchantress of Florence" by Salman Rushdie, "Sea of Poppies" by Amitav Ghosh, "Unaccustomed Earth" by Jhumpa Lahiri, "Past Continuous" by Neel Mukherjee and "Escape" by Manjula Padmanabhan.
LOS ANGELES - So the best-picture race will be twice as crowded at next year's Academy Awards, with the ceremony's organizers announcing Wednesday that they're expanding the field of nominees from five to 10.
BERLIN - A bird-bone flute unearthed in a German cave was carved some 35,000 years ago and is the oldest handcrafted musical instrument yet discovered, archaeologists say, offering the latest evidence that early modern humans in Europe had established a complex and creative culture.
BERLIN - A collection of 130 letters and short notes written by the late German actress Marlene Dietrich sold Wednesday for euro3,000 ($4,200), an auction house said.
- Madonna tops Forbes’ World’s Highest Earning Musicians list
- PGA Tour looking for TV partner for Britain
- Here’s how Beyonce Knowles became the Richest Star under 30
- ‘Credit-crunched Britney puts Beverly Hills pad for sale at cut-price fee’
- Album with Adam Lambert tunes expected this summer
- Nolan to back out of ‘Batman’ series?
- Special effects outsourcing grows in India
- Kelis lays out support needs from Nas
- Usher: He and wife living apart for nearly a year
- Bob Bogle of rock band The Ventures dies at 75
- Another move for 'Chess' _ on public television
- A&E cancels Patrick Swayze drama, 'The Beast'
- Robert Pattinson says his ‘old, Irish alcoholic’ look impresses the ladies
- Nick Cannon wooed Mariah Carey with prayer - over a plate of fries!
- Best Sellers-Video
- Salman Khan not my boyfriend: Claudia Ciesla (With Images)
- 5 ways to plan a wedding for less
- PUBLISHERS WEEKLY BEST-SELLERS
- British naturalist wins prestigious Spanish prize
- Christina Ricci, Owen Benjamin end their engagement in a rush
- Nelly Furtado is all set to release first Spanish album
- Megan Fox chose acting because she wanted to be a sex symbol
- DirecTV CEO departs for News Corp.
- Megan Fox proud of ’sex symbol’ status
- Cher sues Universal Music Group over unpaid royalties
- Adoor’s ‘Oru Pennun Randu Annum’ sweeps state film awards
- City of Dreams latest bet on gambling haven Macau
- Lifetime achievement award honour for Rajesh Khanna at IIFA 2009