Garfield’s shock terrified Knightley, MulliganBy IANS
Saturday, January 8, 2011
LONDON - Actor Andrew Garfield left his “Never Let Me Go” co-stars Keira Knightley and Carey Mulligan “terrified” after he went into anaphylactic shock during dinner and had to be taken to hospital.
Dailystar.co.uk reports, Garfield suffered an allergic reaction to his food and went into shock, leaving the actresses fearful for his wellbeing.
“When we were filming in Norfolk, I went to dinner with Carey and Keira one night. There I was sitting in-between these beautiful girls, when I started having an allergic reaction to something in my food,” he said.
“I had to spend the rest of that night in hospital. Alex Garland (screenwriter) took me. I’m used to it, because I’ve been in hospital a few times with this, but Carey was beside herself and Keira was terrified. It was just the most awkward moment ever, to go into anaphylactic shock at dinner.”