LOS ANGELES - The William J.
LEWISTON, Maine - A two-day run, walk and bike fundraiser in Maine that was the brainchild of "Grey's Anatomy" star Patrick Dempsey has raised more than $1.1 million.
NEW ORLEANS - Chef John Besh's two restaurants were spared when Hurricane Katrina barreled through New Orleans five years ago, but the storm almost wiped him out anyway.
CHICAGO - David Simon, creator of the HBO television series "The Wire," is among 23 recipients of this year's MacArthur Foundation "genius grants" - news that left him with what he described as "a vague sense of guilt." The $500,000 grants were announced Tuesday by the Chicago-based John D.
ASPEN, Colo. - Lance Armstrong rode in a charity cycling event on a cool morning that had participants bundling up as if they were preparing for the slopes rather than a jaunt on the roads.
- Mandela charity's ex-chief cuts ties over diamonds
- 1997 South Africa dinner raises diamond questions
- NY library to honor Steve Martin for gift of ideas
- Wade says hardest part of rebuilding Heat is over
- Michael Jackson's mother supports fan tribute
- Taylor, King raise $1.5M for charity
- Big 3 team, bust another PGA record _ for charity
- Diana's daring black dress goes on the block
- Mexican pop singer cancels concert, cites violence
- Biden receives book signed by Joyce worth $3,500
- Patriots WR Welker 'trucking along' in knee rehab
- 'Top Chef' judge Colicchio named top chef for 2010
- 'Star Trek' scripts, Shatner's motorcycle for sale
- 'Idol' loses another finalist
- 'Idol' judges shower emotional singer with praise
- 'Idol Gives Back' promises Bill Gates surprise
- Chris Brown to host Haiti benefit concert in Va.
- Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend to help Chernobyl kids
- Mel Gibson's former partner to help Chernobyl kids
- Maybe the best $2.6 million a rookie ever spent
- Federer upset by Berdych at Key Biscayne
- Roddick reaches quarterfinals at Key Biscayne
- Stars rock out for Tibet at Carnegie Hall
- Prince William sports dark hair in charity photo
- Kris Allen back on 'Idol' for Haiti fundraiser
- Naomi Campbell to raise money for Haiti aid
- Grammy weekend begins with Neil Young tribute
- Quincy Jones wants 'We Are the World' Haiti redo
- Jessica Simpson working to send shoes to Haiti
- All-star Haiti telethon raises $57 million, so far
- Wyclef Jean calls for evacuating Haiti capital
- Wyclef Jean defends his Haiti charity
- Groups raise doubts about Wyclef Jean's charity
- Gibbs: Limbaugh's Haiti comments 'really stupid'
- Haiti text donations to Red Cross hit $4M