NEW DELHI - She is young and innovative and after showing her designs on the ramp, Nida Mahmood has moved to the small screen and has styled the wardrobe for the lead character of UTV Bindaas' upcoming fictional soap.
NEW DELHI - Sunil Sethi will continue as the president of the Fashion Design Council of India (FDCI), the country's apex fashion body, which has reconstituted its board.
NEW DELHI - Hollywood's Anne Hathaway and Jeniffer Lopez flaunt them, so do Bollywood's Aishwarya Rai and Sonam Kapoor.
NEW DELHI - No more big Bollywood releases for a while.
NEW DELHI - Priyanka Chopra seems to have taken her role in 7 Khoon Maaf a little too seriously! The versatile actress, who gets married seven times in the thriller, says she would love to marry at least six times in real life - but to the same man.
- Relief for cinema industry as film rolls gets duty rebate
- At 43, Madhuri Dixit still casts a spell
- ‘Housefull 2′ teaser likely to be out during World Cup
- Arunoday to get lean and thin for new film
- Get to know Prachi Desai via voice chat
- Sequel fever hits small screen
- Celebrities should support Bollywood’s Razzies: Cyrus Broacha
- Kushal Punjabi wins ‘Zor Ka Jhatka’
- Salman comes to brother-in-law’s rescue (Movie Snippets)
- Patience is a virtue, believes Katrina
- My character is heart of ‘Drive Angry’: Amber Heard
- ‘Nouka Dubi’, ‘Love Express’ set for May release
- Swara says she bonded very will with Kangana
- Now, watch Lakme Fashion Week live online
- Madhuri loved ‘Tanu Weds Manu’
- Madhuri didn’t want to play Rajni’s sister (Movie Snippets)
- Kareena named Bollywood’s sexiest woman
- Marriage trends among young are changing: Shaadi.com founder
- I know I’m not saleable: Sushant Singh
- Shun corruption, Shah Rukh Khan tells youth
- Winner of this TV show will train with the Indian Army
- Salman jumps from 10,000 feet up for soft drink ad
- Playboy covergirl makes Bollywood debut with ‘Aazaan’ (Movie Snippets)
- Jennifer Aniston chops her long locks
- Salman shoots action scenes on tuk-tuk
- After good reviews, ‘7 Khoon Maaf’ earns Rs.28 crore
- I’m proud of myself and what I am today: Bipasha
- Burberry opens second store in Delhi
- Loudmouth, indecent reality shows not for Saumya Tandon
- Hema Malini to do cameo in ‘Aarakshan’
- My Paco Rabanne designs to be easily accessible: Manish Arora (Interview)
- ‘Tanu Weds Manu’ - a tale of attraction among opposites (Movie Preview)
- Rahman pays tribute to Malaysia Vasudevan
- When Big B used to be a gate crasher
- Changes to copyright act pit musicians against producers