NEW DELHI - Do you dream of owning a Rohit Bal or a Namrata Joshipura at an affordable price? Go right ahead and pick a designer label from Wills Lifestyle's Signature Line, which believes in delivering clothes from the ramp to the rack.
NEW DELHI - What happens when a girl who lost her brother in the Mandal Commission protests of 1990 - against reservation for the backward classes - falls in love with a Dalit boy? That's the backdrop of the new series "Armaanon Ka Balidaan Arakshan".
MUMBAI - Deepika Padukone is very sensitive when it comes to relationships and so she couldn't connect to her character in the forthcoming film "Break Ke Baad". But the actress took the challenge because she wanted to do something different from her previous roles.
CHANDIGARH - Comedian-actor Jaspal Bhatti wants a new right for the people of India - the 'Right to Scam'.
MUMBAI - Bollywood actors Dharmendra, and his sons Sunny and Bobby Deol promoted 'Yamla, Pagla, Deewana' here amid much fanfare.
- I always try to create interesting onscreen couples: Kunal Kohli
- ‘Break Ke Baad’ recovers production cost before release
- I’d not want young to wear jeans: Subhash Ghai
- I don’t want my sons to see me like this: Hrithik
- Alva Brothers to launch lifestyle channels
- Chinese talent show star dies in plastic surgery accident
- Christina Aguilera goes back to raunchy roots with DWTS performance
- Heidi Montag blames late doctor for plastic surgery addiction
- Want to ask out a girl? Hire a ‘wing woman’!
- Courteney Cox and I still love each other: David Arquette
- Prayer helped me through DWTS controversy: Bristol Palin
- Longoria wants Parker tattoos removed
- Gwyneth Paltrow ‘panicked’ after gaining weight for recent movie role
- Have we become obsessed with physical beauty?
- Jessica Simpson goes vegan on Thanksgiving for fiance
- Justin Bieber urging bullying victims to speak out
- Paris Hilton countersues hair extension firm
- Michael’s feeling ‘feisty’, says father Kirk Douglas
- Cops ‘to question Charlie Sheen, Denise Richards about wild Plaza night’
- Mel B gets flirty with actor in hubby’s absence
- Sonam Kapoor Showing Starry Airs?
- ‘Break Ke Baad’ To Hit Theaters Tomorrow
- Researchers crack dietary code for weight loss
- Delhi’s winter arts calendar a riot of colours, creativity
- Marijuana raises risk of cancer, other killer diseases
- Daniel Radcliffe a real wizard?
- Season 12 of DWTS ‘could star Christine O’Donnell’
- John Travolta, wife Kelly Preston welcome baby boy
- Kanye West says his treatment of Taylor Swift made her more famous
- Spotlight on Taj Mahal’s marble cancer at IFFI
- Jolie ‘against celebrating Thanksgiving’
- How to tell if your boss is a corporate psychopath
- Jane Fonda to marry fourth time
- “Firebreather” Gets Thumbs Up
- Prodigy’s ‘Smack My Bitch Up’ voted ‘Most Controversial Song Of All Time’
- Cameron Diaz spotted frolicking with A-Rod on boat in Florida
- ‘Sex and the City 3′ could be a real possibility
- For men, aroma of pumpkin is a real turn-on!
- Nepal filmmakers turn their lens on trafficking
- Mohan Veena creator to play in Pakistan festival
- Singer Toshi Sabri under observation after accident
- Sunny is the most handsome sardar in the industry: Dharmendra
- Ugly Betty actor who killed his mother had money woes
- Old Brahma temple named after Jolie
- Billy Joel recovering after hip surgery
- Early release of `Guzaarish’ in Pakistan irks Indians